Quick Story

• I thought I'd share a quick story from today at the gym.  I was sitting on a bench and one of the gym trainers was sitting on a bench close by when a man approached the trainer and said he was having a off day.  The trainer looked at him and said when the sun is shining, the kids are listening, the bills are paid, work is going well, and the birds are singing it's easy.  Success is granted when your having an off day and you're still at the gym, you still showed up.  Give yourself a pat on the back because you showed up, you are at the gym on an off day.  From that I really started to feel good, pushed through the rest of the my workout and knew I'd never forget it. 

Good luck with your challenge, especially on an "off" day.

Chuck

• Thanks Chuck, not only for the positive aspect of an "off" day BUT for the smile that was on my face when i got done reading this. . . . on my "off" day. :)    This will go in my BFL collection.

Have a great evening.

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• That was encouraging.....thanks!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• When I make the gym on an off day, struggled to make myself get their no matter what - that is my high point for the week.

Because it happened, baby!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry