Feeling guilty

• I took 2 free days this weekend. My free day is usually on Saturday, but my husband surprised me on Mothers Day with breakfast and made dinner. He is NOT  a cook and I could tell he tried very hard.  So I ate.  It wasn't anything too terrible, soup and chicken pasta that wasn't whole grain. The breakfast was at Sweet tomatoes. But I didn't drink water and I didn't eat every 2 hours. I know this will not effect my progress too much, but I still feel very guilty and totally bloated, heavy and annoyed. 

I'm right.... right? I'll get back to where I was at the end of last week soon, right??

Stacy Lynn

• Yes and then some.  I blew week 8, and at week 9 I'm really seeing results.  I always do the work outs though, I have only missed one cardio since the beginning of my challenge.  And remember, bloated will go away as soon as it came.  Down the water now....Your doing great.!

• Stacy-You will be fine! Like burnandfirm said, "Down the water, now!!" :) Isolate and kick your workouts hard this week... :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• No excuses.

No feeling sorry.

You did what you wanted to do.

Simple.

One thing in your favor - in the words of Bill Phillips, "It's not the occasional slip ups that define who we are, but what we do most of the time, does."

Not exactly verbatim, however, the point - all is not lost.

There is a slippery slope that, once a person makes an acception, it does drive a wedge in to make the next unauthorized allowance easier.

For a person like me who is weak, it's serious business.

Onward and upward!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Don't sweat it.  I'll tell on myself to make you feel better!  

I had 2 free days this weekend too! (Friday and Saturday).  No excuse.  My body needed a rest so I gave it one rather than risk an injury .  I still fit in my pants so I'm not going to worry about it.  One day will not break 12 weeks.

• Yep, you made the decision to mess up and so you can make the decision to jump right back into it.  You'll pay the price of a little progress lost, but over the course of the rest of your life it won't even matter.  Just remember how you feel now the next time you decide to take too many free days.