How many of the 6 meals a day

• can you replace with a "meal replacement" can be ok?  Or what is reccomended? 

Thanks for your ideas, i am trying to get over my "slump" of what to do for my 3 interim meals as they are boring, uneventful and i do not look forward to consuming them.

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• Hey Cory!! :)

I wouldn't use more than 2, I know the book I think says you can do 3, but in some of my past failed attempts at BFL, I was doing shakes 3 times a day. Whole foods fill me up more and I'm more satisfied.

Did you see the thread where someone was asking about interim meal ideas?  I will try and find it and bump it up for ya!

Have a great day! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Debbie,

Thanks, sure appreciate it!!!!

:)

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• Hi Debbie, don't know if you read the post from friday that I replied to directed for you.  Finally the nausea is under control and I feeling alot better about being on plan.  Have already had 3 of my six meals with number 4 in about 1 hour.    I have a friend here at work that just got her book and is taking the week to read and get ready and will start next monday so I am soooooooo excited about having someone to do this with.  I spent all day yesterday and evening planning my meals and preparing them for the whole week.  I know in a few weeks it won't take me as long but it really wasn't too bad getting it ready.  Hope you have a great week

• Diane-Hey there! Glad things are going better! I probably did see it, but I didn't have time to respond...we are doing fitness testing here at school and the kids are keeping me on my toes! :)

I think that's great you will have someone to do BFL with you! Also it is soooo important to plan everything out beforehand. I plan everything out the night before and it has become habit so works great for me!

Give Sluggo a pat on the head for me! :)  Have a super BFL week! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...