Gratitude

• Today I am thankful for ~

The giggles from my children so early in the morning. Helps me wake up with a smile on my face.

The amazingly, beautiful sunny day we are going to have today! Shorts :-)

Having lunch with a friend today who wants to start BFL. Say a prayer.

The prospect of meeting DebbieMO on Wednesday. Truly an angel!

The fact that challenge 2 is less than a week away. I love BFL!

This thread. It helps me start my day off right by seeing everyone's blessings!

Coffee!!!! It does a morning good!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Today I am grateful for:

My muscle issue is stress related, not workout related.

Jessica because she challenges my way of thinking in ways that make me take a cold hard look at myself.

Sunshine!!

Clean food.

BFLMike

Progress not perfection.

This forum and all of those willing to admit their own personal flaws and see help in moving forward.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

Faith and family            

my first graders learning to play mini tennis then using the rackets as guitars and microphones-my son is in that class and he was so cute!

my home gym-it kicked my butt today!

Meeting Renee tomorrow after school-EXCITED!!!! :0)

Debs having a peaceful Australia night under the stars...

No slips or falls after this morning's incidents! lol!

75 degree weather WITH sunshine!

Medium clothes-WhoopWhoop!

Easter break begins day after tomorrow!

Jessica for becoming a Champ at her gym & starting this thread (everyday I'm conscious all day long of the things I'm thankful for!)

The amazing support from all my friends on this forum

My Internet back on so I can post again!! :)

Sorry it's long, but there are so many things to be thankful for these days! :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I'm thankful that I woke up this morning.

I'm thankful that all my kids and my husband woke up this morning as well.

I'm thankful that I can look down at my legs....... and actually SEE two legs.

I'm thankful for friends that grab ahold of you, and bring you BACK to reality.

G u n s

My faith in God;

A wonderful husband, who supports me in every way;

Five beautiful, healthy kids, that are bright, and generally kind;

My 80+ year old parents, that they are still well, and that we get to go visit them in Upstate NY this weekend;

My best friend since first grade, who is still a wonderful treasure to me, and we will see her in NY too;

The ability to be home with our children, even though my husband would really love it if I would come back to work with him;

The ability to go back to work in our clinic when the time is right;

BFL - it rocks;

All the people that post on this forum, and especially those that respond to questions that many of us are thinking, but haven't asked;

Jessica - since it is only through her persistence that I have posted this at all.  Thank you.

• Today I'm thankful for:

My Strong body

My family and their support

My friends

BFL for helping me change my life for the better!

• Today I'm Grateful For:

Dougs continuing Good Health

Moonlit Perfect Autumn Nights and Outdoor Fires

Music and jumping around with the energy and "freedom of a kid"

Singing! I can't sing for nuts, but lookout when the music plays and I'm in the mood!

Butterflies, birdies and all things Nature...  I just love watching them prance and dance around!

My GB friends all over the world and discovering and then celebrating our "differences" and our "samenessesssss" - what a wonderful thing!

LIFE IS GOOD, LIFE IS GREAT, LIFE IS FUN, so easy to forget this.....

JESSICA - just because!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

My stunning daughter - she will always be no.1 on my list

Champions weekend in October - I AM GONNA BE THERE

The fact that today is my last day of work for 11 days

The great job that I have

C2 coming to an end with a great big BANG

Ausie Debs for being such and Angel

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

Jessica Mighty Max - she is the strong silent friend that is always an email away when I need her.

Good news of more GB buddies coming to Nashville in October. Like BFLMike said to me, "It's not if you can or can't come, it's do you WANT to".

Chipster - for coming onboard BFL with excitement and energy to change his life around.

Dentists.

The technology and most importantly my ability at my age! to know how and enjoy texting. It has brought me a new connection to my BFL family that I can take anywhere and dont have to sit in front of my computer all the time now. It has proven fantastic for balancing. ;)

Another day to be the me I want to be.

That I have a job even if it's too busy to play today.

Strength from prayer.

I'm healthy enough to do this.

Good clean food and the fact that the choice to eat it or crap is mine.

This forum and that we are being heard.

Jessica.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

Faith and family

Shakey legs-means I'm working my LB good!

seeing my husband reading out of his devotional bible while I was doing barbell squats

meeting Renee this afternoon! :0)

Legs and her friendship!

Pay day!

Jerry's excitement for going to Tennessee in October!

This wonderful weather we are having in Missouri!

Everyone who contributes to this forum-you ROCK! :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

(Today is a long list because I'm feeling cranky and having serious self-pity BS issues, so this is a reminder to me about all those many things I have to be grateful for)

Michelle (Champster) - I can honestly say she is the mostly genuinely good person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  I'm grateful she's forgiving, kind, patient and loving.  I'm grateful she answers all of my questions and I have many.  I'm thankful she understands that we all have to live our own journey and that transformation takes time.  I love that she will gently call me out and understand when I fall.  I appreciate that she has a great sense of humor, which is good, because I'm obnoxious.  I'm grateful she so honestly shares her experiences; we all benefit from that.  I'm grateful she has enough faith for us both because I want to believe, but just don't right now.  I'm grateful she loves me either way. 

A great cardio.  My lung capacity is getting much better.

That no one noticed when I pulled a Scott during cardio.  :-)

The kindness of the people here.  I am overwhelmed with the kind things people say and am so grateful.

That Renee and Debbie get to meet today.  That's cool and I look forward to hearing about it.

Sharon (Wonder Woman) - She's genuinely into fitness and generously shares all her knowledge, which is vast.  Some want to know how to get in shape and there's nothing wrong with that.  Sharon wants to know the big picture and then educates others on lots of important things. 

That I get to have my wisdom teeth out on Friday.  I'm scared like a little girl, but so many have to suffer without being able afford the dentist. 

My Mom - She wasn't always the greatest, but has gotten progressively better over the years and she has always loved me. 

People participating in this forum.  I so enjoy reading your lists and I do read each and every one. 

It's gorgeous out today, which will make for lovely evening walking weather. 

My teddy bear.  I really need him today and that's okay. 

Nashville in October - I'm looking forward to it so much and believe it's what's helping keep me accountable. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

Having a treadmil when I know so many have to go to a gym

My husband who reminds me of my goals and encourages me everyday

My daughter who says every morning (because my husband told her to) "You look soooo fit, mommy!!"

The forums where I can get advice and inspiration

My job

My education

Fry's- it's 5 mins away from work- I can run out during lunch and reload up on my protein shakes and fruit.

My BFL friends!!

Stacy Lynn

• today I am grateful for the following....

Might-Max for reminding me that i have things to be grateful for.

A washing machine in my house so I do not have to go the the laundrymat. (even though that is were you would get good gossip from strangers)

the weather outside is great!!!!

that Mario gets to come home for lunch every day.

my BFL family for checking in with me.  

love you all!!!

• Jessica Mighty-Max...LOL!!!!  Were you on the treadmill when it occured.  so glad I am not the only one now.  Lol!!!