Gratitude

• I'm greatful for;

My husband, who supports me and thinks I look beautiful no matter what.

My 3 sons and my future daughter in law.

My weights and cardio equipment at home so I don't have to go to a gym.

My parents, who are still healthy and active even though 76 and 80 years old!

• Today I am grateful for:

My husband's forgiveness for doing silly things in the past that have hurt him.

• I am grateful for......

Air popped popcorn! It is crunchy enough to make me feel like I am being a BAD BAD girl on free day, but healthy enough that my heart thanks me!

My oldest child coming to spend the Summer with us! We giggle like school girls on weekend and Summer nights....until the wee hours of the morning sometimes! She is a huge piece of my soul!

Magic Jack....it saves me a ton in phone bills!

Razors that aren't abusive and cross!! That makes for a much more enjoyable "before photo" session! ha-ha

• Today I am thankful for....

My faith, family and friends

My oldest daughter asking if I would make tilapia and asparagus for dinner tomorrow night

My youngest daughter telling me that she doesn't want to go to McDonald's anymore because they have junk

My son starting soccer again today. I love watching those little guys run and laugh!

My 1.5 hour massage today. My therapist found my left shoulder issue. OUCH! But, it should be better in a few days.

My manicure and pedicure. Ahhhhhhh!

My gift certificate from Trader Joe's from my Mom. I got some yummy healthy food.

Kahldi's Highlander's Grogg coffee. Mmmmmmmm!

My friend Pam who has encouraged, supported and fed me sometimes through 83 days!

Day 84!

The fact that "I get to" enter another challenge on April 5th.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• MMMMM...I forgot to mention APPLES! Sweet, crunchy, wholesome apples! I totally get why Eve had difficulty! :)

• Today I am thankful:

That I am able to realize and appreciate the feeling of how my body responds to clean fuel as opposed to useless fuel.

DebbiMO and Trudy - friendships blooming. :)

My daughter finished her last day of practicum Friday AND got a very good job Saturday!

My T.com circle of friends that keep me on my toes, focused and honest to myself.

Warm unexpected hugs, support and compliments.

• Today I'm grateful for:

my volleyball team for believing in themselves yesterday, not giving up and winning the Tournament Championship!

my laid back husband

my children

my "fireside chat" with Legs :0)

that I'm starting C2 tomorrow with some GREAT people!

ALL of my BFL friends!! :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

* My incredible husband, who is my hero...

* My wonderful life that God gives and continues each waking day

* The ability to know and learn and practice BFL so that I am able to transform my physique, mind, emotions and energy

* My terrific 10 children who are each so amazing and wonderful

* This awesome website which I visit whenever I feel tired or want a friendly 'visit' with friends...

* My two special friends, Beki and Gail, who are always there to brainstorm ideas with me about health, life, challenges, good news, getting organized..

* My wonderful Faith which God increases everyday

* The ability to be a stay-at-home mom and bring in a very nice income with my part-time children's books business

* The ability to be able to homeschool our youngest 4 children and have them thrive

* The fact that 'most' of my children still 'adore' me LOL

*God's grace which has given me the inner resolve, strength, stamina and determination to FINISH this Challenge! I am on W5D7!! Challenge 1 was 5 years ago and I had amazing results then, but nothing compared to what I hope to achieve this time!! I have learned better what a 10 feels like, both in weights, cardio and eating!

* Too many other things to detail here!

The weather - its going to be a bike day. :)

Mondays and the newness to another week full of opportunities and choices to make my life a better one.

Music and meaningful lyrics that sooth, support, sympathize and encourage and PUMP ME UP!

All my new and old GB friends across the miles, inside my head and on my screen every single day.

A really good cardio this morning.  It made me feel capable.

Prayers in the steam room that made me feel calmer.

Rain against my windows last night that were relaxing.  

That I get to search for a new apartment.  It's exciting.

That I got to hold my new little cousin this weekend for hours.  I love her already.  

Michelle Champster.  She keeps me accountable and loves me either way.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Today I am thankful for:

Our God who meets us just where we are at.

that my son interrupted me during worship service to say "I love you so much Mommy!"

My daughter's commitment to her studies...and an outstanding job at that!

The improved healthy eating habits for my whole family...by choice!

25 pounds of poison off of my body

My improving relationship with my family

Technology. It gives us an opportunity to encourage and support people everywhere!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Today I'm Grateful for:

my new challenge starting this morning-I'm PUMPED!

my faith and family!

my wonderful friends near and far

water, it does the body good!

my job-this week we are working on hand/foot-eye coordination, so kickball today for my little ones!

this forum...seems like everyone is getting the hang of it! :0)

Sunshine!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

This thread, it reminds us all that we do have something to be grateful for.

Rest.

My son and his girlfriend made it home safe and sound after prom.

It's sunny here today.

It's a short work week.

Jessica because everyday she helps me learn something about myself.

To the new folks believing in themselves enough to change their lives by starting this program!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Today I am thankful for:

Recoginizing what an awesome sleep I can have if I eat clean and my body likes the 'fuel'

My bike and the ability to ride it 2K to work and back each day

My son, who got his first tatoo (yikes) and texted me that he hopes I like it and that he loves me. (he's almost 22, and still my little 6'7" softie)

My health and the energy I have each day to hit my cardio hard and work up an energizing sweat.

Good things happening all around me.  I got named a champion at my gym because I go often or something and they gave me a dues credit.  Also, they upgraded my membership for a tiny amount more. 

Emails with Michelle.  I feel better about the world when someone so much wiser helps me manuever it. 

That we have this great forum to communicate and can talk to people like Debs, who is so far away physically. 

Myoplex Strength Formula - It's so good that it seems like I'm cheating. 

Sleep.  I'm sleeping great these days and loving it. 

Legs - She's a genuine person and genuinely good. 

That I worked out so hard today on my UBWO that I nearly puked.

That I didn't actually puke. 

Spellcheck.  spelling isn't my thing. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!