Gratitude

• Today I am grateful for...

WATER!  I read several articles in the National Geographic last night about the struggles some countries have to get fresh water and my heart just aches for these poor women that walk 5 hours a day with their babies on their back just to get some crappy dirty water that makes them sick anyways...when the governmet filled well is empty they dig in the mud to scoop out any remaining water that might be there.   I feel extremely grateful for that tap I can turn on and get water anytime I need, as well as guilty after reading something like that.  

The two year olds inability to speak very well--she overcompensates with body language and facial expressions that have me laughing all day long.  Such a vibrant little soul.

The family that the Lord so graciously entrusts me with, I would walk 5 hours everyday in the hot sun with the baby on my back to get crappy water for them anytime.

My GB family that accepts and loves me regardless of my faults and unpredictability.  

The opportunity I have to stay home with my children and the freedom to homeschool them.

DebMO, for boosting my spirits and being willing to let me tag along in the next challenge.  Legs and Jim, for forgiving me for dropping the last challenge and continuing to boost me up!

Fiber One....nuff said.

Scott, his posts make me laugh and I find myself laughing throughout the day thinking of the funny things he says :0).

~Aly

• Today I am grateful for:

My willingness to continue to challenge myself.

My willingness to have a positive attitude.

Jessica-Mighty Max for calling me out when I have "fat head".

My job for being flexible when something unexpected comes up.

My healthy family, although they are just blessed and it's not by what they do or consume.

SUNSHINE!

This forum.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

The peace in knowing that although I took an unplanned free day that I am back on plan tomorrow and this will be okay.

Champster and her relentless support of my transformation

Xanax - sometimes it's a necessary evil and my lifeline

The Nashville, TN event.  I'm really looking foward to it.

Debs - She's a doll.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Today I am Grateful For:

God

Husband, Children, family, friends

Jessica - Mighty Max

That I stuck to my guns and it all worked out!

BFL

Abbott Laboratories

Health

This great forum

Lots of love to everyone!

Hugs

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

• Today I'm Grateful For:

Having had the last 10 months to solidify friendships on GB - before the change

Having a new computer which I adore

Doug getting more like "normal" everyday

My daughter being happy in her new job and all that stress on her (me) gone hehe!

Healthy and happy grandchildren

My old job re-advertising tomorrow (govt jobs, have to go through protocol)

This magnificent place we live in and my "magic mountain"

Our Footy season beginning tonight on TV - no more PC guilt for me. teehee

Good Health, fresh air, clean water, great friends and the joy it brings me when I speak to them "live" for the first time and beyond!

Woooooooooooop! Have a great day all - Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

God- for bringing me into a new day of purpose

My wife and kids for their continued love

My work- i had a wonderful day yesterday

UBWO- preacher curls make me realize that yes i can still get sore from a workout

Renee- for doing the extra and helping ease my mind about Frances

Frances- for being strong

Debs- for her wonderful colors that make me focus

Aly- she is just so sweet

Legs- for continuing to inspire me and not hurt me

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE

• I am thankful for:

Technology and the ability to talk to people around the globe - even upside down people.

A good sleep last night

It is the end of my work week today

My health

My friend Jha at work that keeps me in line now that the Easter promotion baskets are coming in.

Debs just because she makes my heart smile - all the time.

• Today:

Thankful that it's a NEW day (yesterday was terrible!)

for my iHome b/c it drowned out the mooing cows somewhat last night!

for my husband who is supporting me during my challenges

for my kids especially when they get along!

this forum so I can help others and seek advice

my Great BFL friends who listen and support! :0)

for the fact that my migraine is almost gone!!!

two extra plan times b/c of field trips!

My FAITH! <><

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Today I am grateful for...

Babysitting, I've been helping out a friend and the extra little friends around the house have been fun!

Diapers, when doing double diaper duty it makes me grateful for diapers and wipes.

Lotion, double diaper duty has my hands bleeding from double hand washing.

This new site, I really like the isolated questions and responses, myself and others have received excellent feeback without having to scroll through anything to find what we are looking for when in a hurry to get an answer.

All of you and your incredibly positive attitudes that lift my spirits daily and help me to keep my self promises.

~Aly

• Good Morning...

I am grateful that my two teenagers still want to crawl in bed with me at night and cuddle, watch tv, laugh & talk about their day...MK is going to college and the lump in my throat is growing at the thought of her leaving...I cherish every moment I spend with them....

I am so grateful that I can be a part of this group and support my friends that are facing the same challenges I am and tackling obstacles with the same determination....

I am sooooo grateful for my mom...she keeps me going and has lost 35 pounds on Weight Watchers...she is 67 andis so determined after living heavy for so long to get the 80 lbs off!!! I want her around for a long time so she can see my children grow up...

love you all!!!!

Kimmie

““How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”........ Anne Frank”

• Today, I am grateful for:

Jessica for starting this thread and reminding all of us that there is something we're grateful for.

Low sugar gatorade.

My healthy family.

Dinner with my youngest son last night even if it meant taking free day early.

Vacation day tomorrow.

Friendships.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

My new healthy baby cousin.  Her name is Vivian Grace and she was born this morning.

Champster (Michelle) - There are days I just don't know what I would do without her.

My blender bottle.  It makes MRPs so much easier and better.

My job got extended again and this time for at least a month.  It's a great thing and I am blessed.  

That I'm able to help someone start BFL.  I feel so blessed being able to do it.  

My wireless headset.  It's a must for a headhunter.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Today, I am grateful for:

God, Children, BFL Family

Computers

The Internet

This Great Forum

That everything always works out better then I could have ever imagine

BFL

Abbott Laboratories

Life, Love, Happiness, Health, Fitness

Lots of love to all!

Hugs

Sylvia Bortman

2006 BFL Grand Champion Women's 50+

My faith

My husband of almost 27 years-the love continues to grow with each passing year

My  beautiful (inside and out) children

my daughter-in-law and my son-in-law-we have been very fortunate here, 2 down and 1 to go, I pray she does as well

The rest of my family and also my friends

Very grateful for BFL friends I have made from all over the world, because you get it

The return of good health and a strong body

This one will sound odd-grateful for a 4 day migraine-why?  Because it reminds me of how thankful I am to almost never have a migraine much less a 4 day one since starting BFL

• I am very thankful for...

Being able to get my cardio in early so that I can spend the evening chillaxing with my kiddos watching movies while the rain falls outside.

A job that I love that gives me the resources to provide for my family

All of the new fabulous friends I have made on this BFL journey.

I am in week 12!!!!! :-)

I am stronger mentally and physically than I have ever been in my life!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)