c1d1w4 yippeeee!!!!!

• Ok figured I would say hey!!!! to everyone... and I am so excited... week 4 has begun and I am very close to my jeans... yes they are tight.. no I cant button them.. but 3 weeks ago I couldnt even pull them up haha. now I can and Im a shy away from buttoning.....yippeee.... I was steady at a 10 maybe even an 11... my 9s have not fit me for a year now..... but Im going to get into them if its the last thing I do.... Im hoping to be back in my 7s one day but I will take the9s..........for now....i am feeling it inside too which is cool and I do see some changes..... I will be measuring and dare I say" the picture" at the end of the 4th week.... hmmmm...I am stoked to be 4th week... so much better than saying day1 or 3.  I hope all is well with everyone!!!! I adore you guys!!!!!!

LIFE IS ONLY 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU REACT TO IT

• Congratulations!!  Now stay the course and you very well could see those other jeans by the completion of your challenge!!  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thanks!!!!!! I am hoping... my first step is the 9s.... I was so surprised they even pulled up haha.... I figured it would be a while yet.. I still cant fit them but inch by inch right?

• You will do this! I remember a day I used to say all I want is to get in my 9's again... I was a 1 X. I am now a 4 and totally freak out if i get to a 6! YOU WILL GET TO THOSE 9' s. The only advice I can offer is keep looking at your photos when the scale doesnt move. look for little changes. I were teh same thing in every photo so i could see changes. it works. pick yourself back up when you fall cause its hard but its worth it. your worth it!  

• So Cool!!  Congratulations to you.  Your success really pumped me up here on my 1st day of my 1st challenge.  Keep up the good work!!!

"No More Excuses...No More Wasted Time!"

• These are the kind or posts I love to read!

Your on FIRE, Girlfriend!

Onward and Upward!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Thanks for all the happy words!!!!!! and Ditto!!