HELP :) I am in great need of snack ideas

• corey-

i got both of those recipes off of the bfl site before they revamped it.  they were stamped "bfl approved" but are no longer in the recipe database, that i can see.  

here is how they break down (smoothie calculated w/ greek yogurt)

*smoothie calories protein carbs

315 41         31

*protein pudding

265 35         43

• FYI.....Peanut butter is mostly fat and Hummus is a carb.  I was loading up on both and didn't see any change, then called the 1-800 # and they set me straight.  So be-ware.

• My fav snack right now is pumpkin "cheesecake" dip with apple slices. Sooooo yummy and BFL approved!! Take 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese, 1/2 cup fat free plain greek yogurt, 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, a couple dashes of pumpkin pie spice and a little splenda and blend in the blender. You may need to add a touch of water to thin it just a tad. Dip your apple slices in it and voila.........a super delish snack. You could even add a scoop of vanilla protein powder if you wanted an extra protein boost.

The only thing that can stop me. . . . . . . . . . is ME!!!!         JEN

• Cory, I guess this was your thread! Silly me! Anyways, surely you can get some ideas from this thread! :) All these threads sometimes confuse me and I forget who posts! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• No worries Debbie, how are you doing by the way?

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently