8 Week Progress Photos

• Hard work does pay off. I have lost exactly 15 lbs of scale weight in 8 weeks. I survived the holidays with minimal damage and haven't missed a workout. My energy levels and endurance are surging, and I rarely feel tempted to go back to the junk I used to consume (except for my free days). I look forward to what the next four weeks and beyond have in store. Best wishes to all of you fighting every day to meet your goals. We can do this!

• good job...keep it up!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Awesome job. And congrats on Arsenal's nice start in the BPL this season!

• Your results are amazing!

Thank you for sharing. I looked at your post right before I began my cardio this morning, the final workout for my week-7. Your pictures provided the motivation I needed to finish the week on a very strong note.

While it is true that everyone is a winner who commits themselves to the program and finishes 12 weeks, I am not afraid to admit that I am also motivated by winning my age group (35-45). And I don’t think there is anything wrong with being honest about wanting to win.

I am not sure of your age, but based on your pictures I am guessing that you are also in the 35-45 range. Therefore I believe that you are one of the biggest challengers in my group.

However, one great thing about BFL is, you being a competitor of mine does make you adversary, it makes you my friend. Because you are raising the bar high for me. In the end we will both have better results at the end of the 12 weeks.

Keep up the outstanding work! I look forward to seeing your final pictures. 

• Wow! So impressive. Keep up the good work! I've got 2 days until my 6 week mark! I hope My result is this drastic! ;)

• Great work, 8 weeks starts to show the best results but more is yet to come so stick to the BFL path and Keep Moving Forward, your photos show great progress!!!!

• Killing it!!!  Keep going, nearly there!!

Brez

• Incredible!!!  Hard works does indeed pay off.

2011 Men's Body-for-LIFE Champion "endure... inspire... body for life!"

• Thank you all for the positive comments and encouragement. They definitely help me stay motivated.

Dan, I am in the 30-45 age group (35 years old). I'm honored you see me as a worthy competitor. To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to the official challenge part of this process. I did register for the challenge, and I do use EAS products, but I have found it difficult to determine whether my start date (November 2013) makes me eligible for the 2014 competition. I didn't want to wait around for the new year to get here so I started in November. Either way, I am enjoying the journey and the health and mental well-being I have experienced are reward enough for me. BTW, your results have been impressive!

• I came back to the site a couple of days after this last post after 2 years.

Wow! Awesome work! I hope my "rum and diet coke" gut goes flat like yours! Great Stuff!

Ps/ You are definitely in round one for this year... you will be finishing up soon! I hope you finished up strong!

Cheers!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• this is a real motivator to me, i am in week 2, so i am seeing very minor changes, but seeing your 8 week comparison really gives me a shot of hope & positivity.

on a side note, being in england i don't qualify to enter the official competition, i feel if i was in the official competition it would really give me that extra drive to do even better, being a competition, saying that i am putting my 98.8 % to get stunning results.

good job  gaoerfuqiu.

My success is your success.

• Wow! doing awesome, man. You look so much better already. Keep at it, buddy!