Tanning Options for After Photos? :)

• While this may seem a bit premature, as we all know, 12 weeks will fly by in a blink. I already have my after photos scheduled with a local photographer just to add an extra uummpphh to the accountability. What suggestions do you guys have regarding tanning lotions and potions?I hear that Liquid Sun Rayz is a prime choice for body builders but have never tried the products. A former challenger used to swear by Aveda Clove Conditioner for after photos. Thoughts?

• Though those products work, only when used properly and maybe it's just me, but I can't do it without streaking.  I chose to have someone spray tan me with an air brush instead of fumbling with it myself.  Look for that... air brush spray tanning.  It takes about 8 hours to fully dry, will rub off on your sheets, and is overall a bit icky, but so worth the $50, and more importantly, final pictures.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• I agree with Jessica!

• Thanks, Jess! It does sound like spray tanning would take some of the stress out of the final photo experience. :D I'll start looking now so I know where to head when the time comes.

• I agree with the above,  I had a professional spray tan done for all of my after photos, that is after shaving (I don't see how you gals do this all the time), exfolliating and then getting the spray tan then photo soon after that. It always seems to look better when done professionally.

• WP- You CRACKED me up with the shaving comment. tee hee