From that to this...

•  Took longer than 84 days, but we all can do this!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Wow, Great accomplishment and all that hard work and determination has paid off. Way to GO!!!

• Thanks Bill!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• You look like a retired Navy bum!  :)  

Great work!  Definitely paying off to hit the gym every day!

-Mike

• Ha...I will take that....lol

• Excellent work squid!  You've come a long way!!

• Well done!!

• Thanks, like I said..took longer than 12 wks.  I got fat over time...took time to look like that... :D

• Congratulations on staying with it! Good job!    I missed a couple w/o and cardio..slipped a bit this week so tomorrow I am back in 100%.

• Thanks Susie

• Great job, your transformation is awesome

• Nice job, you look much better!!! & thanks for sharing

• Thanks EVERYONE.  It was hard work but well worth the effort!!