New Challenge - New Results - MY COMEBACK - Pics & Stats

• My name is MIGHTY MAX!

And I LOVE Body-for-LIFE!  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Sad... it didn't upload.  I will try again.  

• Nice to know I am not the only one to have problems with this

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Likewise, squid!  

• Awesome Job!!!!  You didn't lie about doing it again!  You look great!  Way to go!

-Mike

• Wow, Great results Jessica, your determination and hard work have really done well for ya. Congrats!!!

• Congratulations ! Your results are even better this time around ! Did you do anything different this challenge? Your results obviously were great then as well ! You are an inspiration..

• @Mike - Thanks!  Yes.  I did do it again, and we can all always comeback!  

Awww, @WPBill, thank you, my friend. 

Thanks so much, @RunnerGirl007!  I really lamented over if I did better, and this makes me feel great!  I knew my numbers were better, and saw a little difference, but the truth is that we're all somewhat critical of ourselves, and that's something I'm working on improving. 

My free days were much more reasonable this time around, and I really tightened up food portions.  It was constant focus, and sometimes that was really hard.  I won't lie, but it felt worth it, because I realized I was worth it.  Another thing, and I believe this made a huge difference, was that I embraced doing affirmations, and other types of positive mind exercises. 

Thanks again.  We all have it in us, and just need to pull it out! 

• Hi jessica. I'm sorry, I'm Brazilian and do not speak English. I'm using google translator!

I found a really fantastic transformation and would like some tips.

You followed the letter the book, or did some modification? Do you think enough to make a single exercise for each muscle or made ​​more?

I appreciate if you can answer me!

• Jessica you look great, congrats!!  I am in my 5th week and I did not get all my w/o in.  I may do as you mentioned, increase positive affirmations.

• Excellent work Jessica!  You look fantastic!

• @fabi-brasil - Thank you.  And Google did a good job.  I followed Body-for-LIFE to the letter.  I didn't modify anything.  Seriously.  Don't make this complicated.  Just follow the plan.  

@Susie27 - Thanks.  I missed a few.  JUST KEEP GOING!  You can do this!  

Thank you, j_gilmer1979

• Outstanding job!!!!!You look Greaty.  Enjoy that new body.

• Thanks, @Simpdog!  I am so enjoying the body, and more importantly, the energy from being more fit.  Most importantly, I'm enjoying feeling good about myself again.  

• Mamma Mia...... now that's a transformation!!! You look aMazing!