free day blunders

• michelle.

my goals were originally weight loss until I reached a certain weight then I am going to focus on strength.  I started the program at 195 and am now about about 160 give or take.  I usually get down to 155ish before I plateau at that point I am going to change my focus to building muscle.  so I would say I have about 2 to 3 weeks left.  This program has shown me how I am supposed to eat and I plan on carrying the information I have learned long after I am done with the actual challenge.  I enjoy the structure and I really like the food, but I know that If I let myself eat what I want then im in trouble...but getting back to the original purpose of this post was me just venting about how its frustrating when I put in every ounce of effort I have into the week and in one day I can take myself back 3 days.  

• We've spoken before haven't we?  Via email on the old GB?  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• we have on the old gb

• I get it now.  Man you've got to be pretty lean by now at 160.  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Im not doing to bad...I went from a 43 to a currently about 36 1/2 inch waist.  I want to get down to a 33 so now I have 5-10 more lbs to lose and 4 or so inches ...at the rate its going its going to take me 3 weeks to lose the weight and roughly 10 to lose the inches.  and that is with taking full advantage of the free day.  the only problem is I can only do bfl for 6 more weeks because I have to start marathon training.  Im still going to eat the bfl foods just more of them i guess. I havent completely figured out the eating for the marathon yet. if the marathon doesnt get me to my goal then Ill just do another challenge after the marathon.