12 Week Transformation w/ stats and pics!

• Starting Stats:

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 161.6 lbs

Body Fat: 13.6%

Ending Stats:

Weight: 155.1 lbs

Body Fat: 7.3 %

• anthoma46 that is inspired!  Great work

• Thank you very much pennyready !

• Great job.  Impressive results.

• Way to go, what amazing results, show what following the program and determination can do in a challenge. well done!!

• Excellent work!  

• Great results!  Your definition is fantastik!

• GREAT JOB!!!  I thought you had a white tank top on in the before pic...lol...just kidding.  The burn looks like it hurt!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Great job!  Back looks awesome!!!

-Mike

• Thank you!

• Thank you all so very much for the positive words and positive feedback!

• Wow Great work!!!

Did you enter the challenge competition? (you might win :) Are you starting another challenge, what's your plan forwards?

• WOW, congratulations!!! I hope you entered the competition! This has really inspired me - I am beginning my first challenge on Sunday! Amazing results! :)

• Thanks BflGalina! I did enter the competition and I'm hoping for the best : ) I'm thinking about doing another challenge in the near future, perhaps next year? Going forward I am continuing to follow the Body-for-LIFE routine in terms of workout and diet.

Thank you very much cbells88! I'm glad I could be of some inspiration! I wish you all the best on your upcoming challenge. Just dig deep and stick to it and you'll have complete success, I believe in you!

• Wow, well done, awesome results.

What an inspiration you are.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD