Slacking

• Ive been slacking and have had NO motivation at all! I missed one workout on saturday but havnt missed any other ones. My diet hasnt been going very well either...its not really bad but there was an extra  cheesecake slice here and there. I woke up this morning and told myself "By sheer will power Im going to keep going because all the excited feelings are LONG gone"

My muscle tone is amazing though and my scale hasnt moved from 159!! So thats good!

• I dont get it...you post awesome results and yet arent motivated to stick to the program?  Come on girl...YOU GOT THIS!!    You are doing very well...chin up, smile and just do it!!  NO MORE SLACKING!!!...so say an 8 legged freak.....lol

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• I missed a few days of my thyroid medicine last week and I think its really affected me. Im hoping getting back on schedule will kick back in soon. Thanks for your encouragement!

• Remember what the book said, you will have these moments but it is important to KEEP GOING and move on. Think and imagine ALL the right reasons as to why you did this in the first place and IMAGINE yourself at the end of the challenge and then put yourself back at those first reasons you did this and how much better everything in your life will be!!

• Thanks. I will!!

• I know how you feel. Believe it or not you will have that excitement again. Not sure if it is just human nature but after a while we begin to lack interest. If we keep it up it will return I am on week 10 and I have cycled through that twice already. The key is to not give up. If you miss a workout or screw up a meal or two don't let that snowball into negative habits, just back on track be faithful and committed and you will get excited once again.

• Thanks! I just went through a week off and didnt think I would be able to get back on but suddenly I dropped 5 pounds and I have that excitement again!! Im back on track!

• Now stay on track...that's what we are here for...to keep you there...lol

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM