BFL Plateau

• I have completed about 5 challenges and had great results. I've taken breaks in between each challenge. I've begun another challenge, but this time the results are just not coming. The scale is not moving and I'm struggling. I'm not sure if I've hit a plateau. I've cut my free day to a free meal and still find that the weight is not moving. In fact, the weight after my free day is taking a whole week to get off. I'm not sure what to change. Has anyone who has been following BFL for a few years noticed that they have to change something to get the same results?

• That is a lot of bfl C's I looked for photos to see where you are at, would find that interesting, as this is my first, and I am on week 5

• Could be, just guessing here, that you need to change some of your exercises per muscle group, or switch up your 12 week training to something different.  Dont want to sell anything here, but I found it easier to see changes when I do something, another program..ie P90X, S90, Insanity, Biggest Loser, JNL Fusion, Tapout XT, something that your body has not been accustomed to doing all the time.  I hurt my muscles everytime I throw in a Biggest loser dvd.  All these programs seem to hit a different area of your muscles that your body is not use to.  Biggest Loser dvd's can be found at Wal-Mart for $10 or less.  Check yard sales, goodwills and salvation army, for other workout dvds.  I have bought Hip Hop Abs for $6(the whole set), Slim in 6(the whole set) for $1.  We have a workout video library...lol.  We use them all, something different every night.  Right now my body hurts from top to bottom.  I switched up from how BFL is done back to Body Beast, and I am still sore in a good way....lol.  Do not spend extra $$ for dvd's when they all have their pro's and con's....right now you just want to confuse your muscles and this is an easy way to do it.  

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Oh, just so you know...I do not own half of what I have mentioned up top...some are out of my price range.  S90 - found in store for $4.  Insanity is the only one I paid full price for and it was worth every $$....lol

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM