Completed my BFL for the second time in 12 yrs...lol

• Well, I have completed my round of BFL.  I ran into some set back..so I thought, but I pushed on through them.  Around the 3rd week I noticed that everytime I did the treadmill, my right ankle would swell up and then be painfull the rest of the day.  So, I changed my cardio to things like Tabata, swimming, Eliptical(sp?), bike riding, and walking long distance.  Anything that did not require running...lol.  I started this program at 172.  Mind you this is coming off of another great program.  My start weight in this transformation began at 184 and has been as low as 149.  I am solid at 170 now.  So I lost another 2 pounds.  My 36in waist pants and shorts fall off my butt, and my 34's are wanting to slide down there too...lol...my butt keeps them up...lol.  I have increased my lifting weights in all areas.  From shoulders at an increase of 5lbs per arm to chest of starting and ending weights all up 10lbs, so I am very happy with my results.  Since I found an Leg extension for my Bowflex, my legs increased another 1/2" in size in just 6 weeks. 

People, just folow the book the way it is written and you will see results by the end of your journey, but don't let it end there.  I am now on another 12 week journey to increase size all around and see if I can not get my butt into 32's by the end of the yr...lol... I started with a 40 3 yrs ago...so yes my journey is a slow one, but do not let that get you down...enjoy it!!!  It is so awesome to buy new clothes every yr...lmao

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• WOw, Great work and accomplishments squid,   Way to GO sound like you did terrific on this one and kudos for sticking with the program again.

• Thanks Bill... Like I have said in an older post. I am not in this to compete, I am in this to live.  My Grandfather had a heart attack and died the yr I was born...he was under 60.  My dad had a bad surgery incident and passed away 3 weeks away from his 59th birthday.  This is Body for Life for me!!  It is so sad when I walk down the street and I see KIDS, from 16 - 25, who should be doing things I can not, in worse shape than me.  On a good note, tis nice to know I am in better shape than most 20 somethings...lol

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Yay Squid! Very cool and way to go pushing through! *doublehighfive*