End of week three!!!

• WOW!! End of week three and Ive lost 3 pounds, 2 1/2 inches of my waist and 1 inch of my hips!!! Im am so excited to continue on and see some great results!!! Love this program!!!

• Congrats!! I am waiting to measure myself til the end (or until I think I see results that I can get excited about!)

• Congratulations on the progress!  With those measurement changes and weight loss, it sounds to this admittedly untrained ear like you are adding some muscle as you lose the other "stuff".  

• Thanks guys! I did my body fat % and Im down from 34% to 31.5%...really exciting!!

• Keep it up...you are on the right track!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Sounds like some serious progress, way to go and Keep Moving Forward!!!  Be sure to take photos and mesurements along the way , not just scale only.  How are the clothes fitting now?

• My size 12's are not as sung and I got into a M size dress the other day! I went out today and bought a pair of size 8 pants as my next BIG goal. Ultimately Id like to get into a size 6 but we'll see!

• Heck, by the time you're done with this, you might be in a size 2/4! Keep up the good work!

• Wow laurathelibrarian...thanks!!!