STARTED WEEK 11

• I just started week 11 and am excited about these last 2 weeks.  Why you might think?  Well, I will take a week off and then get back onto my Body Beast program since I have not had it in my hands for the last 24 weeks...grrrr...lol.  I have used this program to lean out and will use Body Beast to bulk back up.  That is one killer 12 wk program!!!  Now I just need more weight at home...lol...Dumbells only go upto 40lbs...wife wont let me spend anymore $$, she thinks I have enough weight to workout with...oh if she only knew how much that hurts a mans pride...lmao.  Love this site and will always keep an eye out for something to post!!

Squid

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Great job!!! So happy for your accomplishments! Check craiglist...people are always selling weights and you can get them pretty cheap!!

• I have looked and will always keep looking.  Craigs list, yard sales goodwill.  I am all over the place...lol  Nothing in my area yet and most people will not ship the amount of weight I am interested in...lol

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• This is my last week.  Cant afford a professional photographer, but will post my all my pics soon enough.  Still working on my essay, which is something I did not do 12 yrs ago...lol