One year after finishing my 2nd Challenge...gearing up for Challenge 3!!!!

• I started Bfl in January of 2012 and after finishing my second straight challenge in June of 2012,  I went from 271 lbs to 220.5 lbs.  I also went from 36% body fat to 17% body fat.  However, this past 12 months I've been in maintenance mode and have figured out that I could add about 7000 calories (mostly clean) per week back into my diet by keeping up the intense weight lifting and cardio workouts.

I weighed in this morning at 223.5 lbs with 17% body fat and all my clothes fit exactly the same so I'm assuming the 3 lb weight gain is all muscle mass.  I'm planning on starting Challenge 3 and getting rid of 15 -20 lbs of fat off my stomach and getting down to 9-10% body fat and getting those elusive 6-pack abs to pop out!!!! 

January 2012

End of Challenge 2 June 2012

July 2013

• Keep up the good work!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Way to go,  great progress in all areas, and fantastic determination to Keep Moving Forward!!!! I salute you!!!

• Holy crap!!! I remember looking at your transformation when I first started at the beginning of this year. You look like a body of work now! Danggg

• Thanks everyone for the kind comments!  

• Nice job! I can clearly see that you have pushed hard, and you should be very proud.