Challenge Complete (Before and After Photos)

•             

Before Front                                                      After Front

Before Back                                                       After Back

I started the challenge weighing 209 lbs.  Finished this challenge at 188 lbs.  I ended up losing 4 inches on my stomach and 3 1/2 inches on my waistline.  This challenge was focused mainly for weight loss.  I still want to lose about 25 more pounds, which I'll continue to work towards on my next challenge.  I feel so much stronger now, and I have so much energy, that I didn't have before.  A true testament that the Body for Life program does work when you apply the basic principles and put in the time and effort!  -Mike

• Great job! When did most of your results begin to take place, middle or end of the twelve weeks?

• Bravo, Mjelly!  You look awesome and your dedication and perseverance has definitely reaped rewards!   Looks like you have lost more than 21 lbs!  When I begin the challenge it will also be for weight loss. Thanks for the inspiration!

• Wow, Great transformation and results. Bravo for this and for finishing your challenge.  I hope you are going to send this in officially for the site and contest.  Best wishes on this and your essay. Keep MOving FOrward!!!

• Oh man- look at those legs!! You killed it! Congrats... the best to you as you continue down the BFL path!

• Hoooly crap! You did an AWESOME amazing job!!! Those legs look insane! Is been cool to see you post regularly. I can't believe how much younger you look in your after pic.

I love the Tigger tattoo, lol. I have a Lisa Simpson, but it doesn't make a full appearance in my pictures....unless I wear a thong (haha yea right!)

• Awesome job!  It also looks like you didn't skip "leg day"!  Keep focusing like you have and challenge 2 is gonna fly by before you know it and your overall goals will be within reach!

• Great job...

• Great Job!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Thanks Everyone!  @Cameo, this was my 2nd challenge (first official since 2001).  I took no break in between the first and the second challenge (something I don't really recommend), so I noticed the biggest results in the first 4 weeks of the 2nd challenge, in regards to my waistline.  I noticed my legs getting much better later in the challenge.  @Bill, thanks for your continued support!  Looking forward to hearing how you end your challenge.  Have to finalize the essay yet, and I'll be sending in the results to make it a completed official challenge.  @Lil Caity, I don't know if I look any younger, but I definitely feel younger than when it started.  Yes, Tigger's always got my back. :)

Spent yesterday with a crazy free day, and my stomach definitely wanted to go back to eating healthy, so today it was back to the diet for the most part.  May be a little more lenient with the types of foods I eat, but still making sure they're quality carbs and proteins.  This morning, I got up and did some push-ups, sit-ups, other basic aerobic exercises and then went for a 20 minute jog.  It felt good and got me awake before coming to work.  I think my wife thought I was taking the entire week off from everything, as she was surprised when I told her I had been out running.  I told her it was a week off from the normal, heavy schedule, but I still needed to be active.  She already knew I was eating close to normal.  She had her gallbladder removed a few years ago, and this diet has benefited her as much as me, not only in weight loss, but in how her lack of gallbladder makes her stomach feel, so I had told her that we'd have a crazy free day, then go back to diet for the most part.  I have to finish the essay, which I plan to do tonight.  Then I'll start planning my goals for my next challenge.  Still work to be done.  Happy with the results of this challenge, but still have my own personal goals that I have to strive for!!!  

Thanks again everyone for your kind comments and best of luck on your current challenge!!!  Chat with you around the board! - Mike  

• Nice job Mike!  You can tell you hit it hard!

• Damn....you killed it MIke, good for you!  

Brez

• WOW look at those legs and that tummy! outstanding! Good work!

• good job!!! congrats on your efforts paying off! :)