SUCCESS!!!!!!

• So I was about to post a couple days ago about feeling a little stalled in my progress despite my strict following of the program and then BAM!  Today I was swimming in my Size 4 pants that I had to buy after the first few weeks of BFL b/c my size 8 and 6 pants were too big.  I haven't weighed myself since last Saturday, but as of then, the end of week 6, I was down 10.5 pounds.  More importantly I have amazing energy and can see muscles that I didn't know existed.  Be patient, take advantage of every workout to maximize your gains and know that this works.  Start - 137 lbs  Now - below 126.5.  For the first time ever, I'm below the weight on my Driver's License!  I was so intimated my first couple weeks in the weight area of the gym (I used to be a cardio only girl) and now I feel confident because I belong there!  A year ago I was unable to move without crying b/c of two bulging discs in my neck and today I have no pain at all!  So hang in there if you feel like it's tough and know that you have plenty of days with a stronger mind and a MUCH stronger body ahead!

runninggrl :)

• Congratulations runninggrl!

• Congratulations runninggrl. A strong mind paired with your strong body is priceless.

• Congrats Runninggrl  you are crossing the Abyss!

• Congrats!

• Runninggirl in the HOUSE!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your uncertainty, and then - BAMM!!!! SUCCESS!!!

I log on each day to the forum and read a lot of threads. I usually comment on one or two posts.

But, what is so amazing is, I have no idea what people are going to post.

Then, some one like you comes along with a post that lifts everyone that reads it!

Right when we need it.

Kudos, much success, and a body-for-life, to you.

Nothing but the best,

- Terry

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Thanks for the support everyone!  I have thrived off of the motivating and/or informative posts that many of you have written and am happy to pass along some positivity! :)  Terry - I'm so happy that you feel this will lift people when they need it, b/c I've needed the lift several times throughout this journey and been so appreciative of the boost!

runninggrl :)

• I love, love, love it!!  Especially when you say you were about to post about the stall in progress.  Instead you stayed the course and trusted the process!!  Congratulations!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Congratulations. You inspired me to do "my best" today too! UBWO here I come!