Thermogenics/Fat Burners

• Does anyone take a thermogenic or fat burner as a supplement?  I know several take CLA instead of a fat burner.  My health/fitness store friend recommended I take this....any thoughts?

http://www.leanefx.net/index.php?p=ingredients

• That interests me and please let me know how that works for you. I am afraid of taking something "unnatural" and I am afraid of what it will do to my heartrate as I already have a blip every so often. These last 10 pounds have been making me think maybe that is the answer. ALL THE ADS IN THE MAGAZINES say it is!! But there are SO many to choose from and who do you trust - that's the thing. So please let me know what you decide. My sister (the Weight watcher queen whos only goal is to weigh a certain number) took Hydroxycut and it did nothing for her. She's 5' 8 and 138#. Skinny fat and believes she needs to lose more. I keep telling her she just needs to lift weights to look better. (whatever)

• I am weary of fat burners. I used to take them alot a few years ago- and yes, they did work wonders... when I did take them. When I stopped taking them, the pounds came back like a magnet. With friends.  

Stacy Lynn

• IMHO not good for the heart in the long run.

KellynCA

Failure is not an option!

• You are your own fat burner.  In my humble opinion, you don't need them, especially not the side effects that come with using them. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Stacy, me too.  Used them when I really didn't need to.  I only needed to lose about 5-10 lbs.  When I stopped taking them, I had a hard time keeping my size normal again.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• I read a few labels of them today while shopping and YIKES, I agree. Too many side affects.

• the only fat burners that work are anabolics, like clenbuterol.