Week 4- With Photos!

• I have finished my 4th Week on BFL! I knew I was feeling a difference...my abs feel tighter, looking at my legs, they look slimmer.

But it's nice to see the results when you step on the scale!
    2/11-- weighed in 190
    3/9- weighed in 184 (I weighed myself early due to wanting to avoid menstrual cycle weight gain which would skew results)

6 POUNDS! woooo that feels good :)
    My doctor recommended I do this program for 16 instead of 12 weeks, so I have 12 more to go, and am excited.

I'm still very nervous that I'm not going to lose the 20 pounds I want to, but this so far success is a good reminder that I'm doing well. I am achieving. I AM GOING TO WORK EVEN HARDER NOW! :) :) :)

I live on a college campus, and as a Resident Adviser I do not have a kitchen or access to another kitchen. I rely mainly on cafeterias, my mini fridge, and vary altered fast food.

• Dang you are looking fly! Way to go, I am impressed-especially with the way you manage your food resources. That is true dedication and self discipline.  Btw I love the socks in 2nd pic.

• You go girlfriend!!! I'm just now finishing Week 7 and having some phenomenal progress!!! I take progress pics every week to document my transformation and to keep me motivated! It def works! Looks like your doin great - keep up the good work future BFL Champion!!!

Also, feel free to join our Forum if you ever want to get more support from an Incredible Team of people. It's under "Getting Started" - Starting 01.21.13 - Anyone want to Join? Awesome peeps! Best of Luck to you ;)

xoxo Kat

• GReetings and Way to GO,  Your smile and photos show all your hard work and effort.  Keep MOving FOrward and the results will increase as you travel the path of success.

• Whoot-whoot!  I've lived in a dorm before; so my hat's off to you for being so resourceful and creative with your "kitchen-less" limitations!  I can see a dramatic difference between the two photos -- congratulations and keep it up!

• Congrats on a great start!  Only a 1/3 of the way and your results are awsome!  Your pic definitely shows your transformation taking shape.  You keep the discipline your showing and not only will you lose the 20lbs, the changes in you will be even more impressive!  Socks do add a nice touch by the way.  

• You go girl! Keep it up! The RA life is stressful! Was one!

Hallie

• Six pounds is awesome!

And from what you've said about your limited food resources and not having a kitchen make losing six pounds even better.

keep up with the good work!

"We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy" -Dumbledore

• Did my official weigh in on Monday, and it was actually 7 POUNDS!

Feel even cooler ;)

Thanks for all the support! I've heard that the first month is the easiest month to lose weight, and the rest take a bit more effort. Here's to the next 3 months being easier, and  here's to working even harder to get there! (My program is 4 months, doctor recommended).

Yeah the socks...very indicative of who I am ;)

Thanks again all! making me smile