week 1 results (a little but a lot to me!) with pics!

• WOW you are inspiring to me I just started and it's harder than i thought it would be yet I'm going to keep on pushing I am so sick of feeling the way I do about my mid section I hate to even look in the mirror.  I just want you to know that you have given my that extra courage that I needed for today.  I'm so glad I check the forum today.

keep it up

KYM

healthier in 2013

• That is awesome kym, thank you for sharing that with me. I am where I am because of courage, and to inspire that in you makes me feel good. The emotional feelings about my mid section were probably worse than the pain in my knees from carrying the weight. But when I am in the gym hitting high points, and feeling proud and good about my food choices, its an elation that overpowers what I see in the mirror today because I know what is yet to come. What do you think is the hardest part so far?

• Great attitude and progress , Keep Moving Forward and remember that the scale is only one tool of measurement, clothing, energy levels increasing, personal confidence and photos are others (measuring tape is another also).