Venting - 8 bleeping weeks NO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm venting ... there is no feedback anyone can give me right now because I am doing everything i can.  I work out from home and don't have the luxury of a gym, so i know i am not lifting the freaking amount that i need to, but I struggle on the last sets.  I am NOT slacking off.  I HATE MY BODY.  I am eating right every freaking day.  I am not eating processed foods,  I am eating baked everything until i turn into a chicken or slice of fish.  I am eating so many veggies (no fats/oils) I am getting sick of them.   I just don't know what is wrong with me.  I am not on any meds.  I am perfectly healthy.  I am so tired of struggling and working so hard to see nothing.  When will I get a break.  I don't know what to do. No weight change, NO body fat change, NO inches lost  NOTHING   ......  I don't know what to do anymore

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• I noticed you said no fats/oils

www.smart-publications.com/.../medium-chain-triglycerides-mcts-the-fat-that-makes-you-lose-fat

• Also stress elevates your cortisol levels and that is a sure way to gain weight or hinder weight loss

www.mayoclinic.com/.../SR00001

Just things to look at

• Sorry guys, I'm not buying this.  I know you are trying to help ... i am just in a bad place.  Each day, i balance fats/carbs/proteins to meet my daily requirements.  I'm not cutting back on anything.  I'm starting over.  I don't want to give up... i will not let my body win... iwill beat it down.  

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• I appreciate your honesty, I recognize your frustration, I commend your dedication to keep on doing it (at least it sounds like you are going to continue).

I would like my body to snap back into the shape I was when I was 26, but it ain't gonna happen. All I know is that I am in better shape than I was 6 weeks ago when I started this (for the 5th time).

Can you truly say that you aren't in better shape than you were 8 weeks ago? I don't love my body (yet), but I'm getting to the point where I kinda like it a bit. All I have to do is look at the "before" pic taped to my dresser mirror...that is a body I hate.

I wish you continued strength...maybe your story will be one thousands will read about in the future..."the girl that almost quit before she reached her goals"

Persevere.

• I'm not sure how much help I can give you but when I did body for life a few years ago it was nearly 9 weeks before I saw any changes. I felt very disheartened, especially as I did everything to the letter. Just persevere and I am sure that you will see the results that you want.

• Two years ago, I was at the point where I wanted to "beat" my body into shape. I felt like everyday, I was fighting against my body. And that was the problem. After talking to friends about this and feeling like I'm doomed to being fat, I realized I needed to change myself on the inside before I can see changes on the outside. I pulled out some old photos of myself when I was thinner in my 20's and 30's. I even put one of the photos in a picture frame and placed it on my dresser where I can see it everyday. Then I visualized how it would be to have that body again.

Then I started BLF (for the third.... or was it the fourth time?). From January last year until the summer, I dropped 35 lbs, gained muscle and felt a lot better. Now I'm on a quest to losing the last 20 - 25 lbs. I'm going to see how I look at 125lbs and if I feel the "need", I'll continue on to getting my weight to 120lbs.

Don't lose heart, lots of people don't start seeing results until the 9th week. There's a thread on this board about the 9th week. I read it some time ago. I'm thinking it might be in the "My Transformation" section.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• Here's the thread.

bodyforlife.com/.../6684.aspx

Post # 3 has a link to this article.

bodyforlife.com/.../lady-success-doc_5F00_part1.pdf

I read the article sometime ago. It's very encouraging.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!