Justacetoday Accountability Log

• Week3Day6- only 28 cardio, 14 UBWO, 14 LBWO to go!

NOTES: made it to another free day (it's funny how I find myself counting the weeks by free days), still need to make up the LBWO from yesterday but no cheats on eating for the third week in a row- who would have thought it??? Definitely NOT me. It really is hard to believe that almost three weeks have passed and it has been relatively easy once I got into the groove of bfl eating and working out.

Although I have heard this many times before, today was the first day that it started to sink in that these last 3 weeks of my life were going to pass regardless of whether I was doing bfl or not. And so will the next 9 weeks. Because I made the choice and stuck with the program, I am different and 3 weeks closer to the person I want to be and body I want. Had I chosen to continue to sit on my tush on the couch, I would be the same, heavy and feeling completely helpless about it. Choices.

63 days to go!

FREE DAY- no workout

Meals- ugh, non-bfl food upsets my stomach by the end, when will I learn...

Breakfast- 1 1/2 fried eggs, 1/4 cinnamon raisin bagel w/ cream cheese, 2 slices brown sugar bacon, 1/2 c yellow grits with butter

Lunch- 2 slices Wicks pizza, 1 cheese bread stick, 2 Reese Cups, diet coke

small piece chocolate bday cake (went to a friends 40th bday party but didn't eat dinner because we were going to Outback)

Dinner- Outback- some cheese fries and ranch dressing, one small piece of bread with butter, small piece of prime rib and au jus (yum), 1/2 loaded baked potato, a few spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, a few bites of steak, some Caesar salad, a few bites of carrot cake, a few bites of a brownie sundae

less than 1/2 gallon of  water

• Week3Day7- only 28 cardio, 14 UBWO, 14 LBWO to go!

NOTES: As I thought, was not able to make it to the gym today. Now I've got 2 workouts to make up. So tired and brainfried from school work. Hubby got food poisoning sometime yesterday, on free day no less - it would be funny if he weren't so sick...lol. But he's pretty miserable and the first thing he said after he got done throwing up forever was "Well, I just got rid of free day"....uhm, not the way I particularly want to go about it but you have to admire his focus...lol.

Hard to believe tomorrow starts week 4.

63 days to go!

*NO WORKOUT :(

Meals-

9:00 #1- protein shake

12:00 #2- protein shake

2:00 #3- protein shake

4:30 #4- 1/2 c eggbeaters, 2 eggs, 2 slices ww toast with butter spray

7:30 #5- turkey burger, 1/2 sweet potato, steamed broccoli, 2 slices avocado

less than 1 gallon  water

• End of Week 3 Update: Total lost- 9 lbs

Beginning weight- 252

Week 1- 248

Week 2- 245

Week 3- 243

NOTES- Its been a weird week- off and on sick, missed 2 workouts but stuck to the eating plan. No differences to report, I've been feeling so sick, can't even celebrate.

• Week4Day1- only 28 cardio, 14 UBWO, 13 LBWO to go!

NOTES: Well, not food poisoning and definitely NOT funny. About an hour after hubby started throwing up, our daughter started as well. It was a VERY long night and they were/are very sick. As today went on, I have felt worse and worse (but not throwing up thank goodness). Not hungry, but tried to stick to eating bfl. I went to the gym anyway after work- I've already got 2 workouts to make up this week, I didn't want to get behind another one. Got in a decent LBWO but it was rough, felt so sick. I had originally thought I would makeup the missed cardio workout today but that's because I was out of my mind. No way. I practically crawled home. I am going to cut myself some slack and give myself the whole week to work in the missed workouts. Right now, a cardio session seems so beyond me.,,

61 days to go!

*5 min warmup jog, at 3.7

*LBWO

*no cooldown jog- just couldn't do it

Meals

10:00 #1- protein shake

2:30 #2- 4 HB eggs/ 1 1/2 yolks, 2 small clementines

5:30 #3- protein shake

9:00 #4- 1/2 c eggbeaters, 2 eggs, 1/2 c brown rice, carrots, broccoli, 1 tsp soy sauce

• Week4Day1- only 28 cardio, 14 UBWO, 13 LBWO to go

NOTES: still feeling really rough, slept instead of going to workout. Will have to try to make it up later this week when I'm feeling better.

60 days to go!

*no workout

Meals

11:00 #1- 2 lite cheese sticks, 1 apple

1:30 #2- lowfat cottage cheese, greek yogurt

7:30 #3- grilled lean ground beef burger, spinach salad w/ 2T balsamic vinaigrette, sweet potato fries

• sorry above was Week4Day2

• Week4Day3- only 28 cardio, 14 UBWO, 13 LBWO to go

NOTES: hopefully this is the last day down. It turns out we had 2 strains of flu come through our house, the standard one and the nasty throw up one, and it looks like we have survived. I didn't make it to the gym today again, I slept 13 hours straight and now am feeling human again. Still managed to keep to clean eating. A miracle. Another miracle- we have made it through this with no random pizza ordering or drive thru's because it would have been easier and that has totally built my confidence. Praise God something good came out of this!

59 days to go!

*no workout

Meals

1:30 #1- 1/2 egg beaters, 2 eggs, 2 slices ww toast, butter spray

4:30 #1- 2 lite cheese sticks, 2 small clementines

7:30 #3- grilled turkey burger, sweet potato fries, steamed broccoli

• Workouts to makeup- will try to work them back in over the next week or so

Cardio- 2

UBWO-1

LBWO- 1

• Week4Day4- only 27 cardio, 13 UBWO, 13 LBWO to go

NOTES: so good to be feeling better and back to real life! Made it to the gym- today was cardio day- and knocked out a UBWO and a cardio, so I'm only down 1 LBWO and 2 cardio. Still getting back up to speed so cardio was probably a 7-8, but UBWO hit all 10s. I'm guessing my muscles had plenty of time to repair because upper body felt strong. I did notice that even with just a few days out of the gym, my body in general felt less muscled. Definitely want that back!

I think being sick is finally making me branch out into different food. I was scared to drink the Myoplex shakes while I was sick for fear of throwing up and then never being able to stomach them again. They are such an easy meal that I didn't want to take that chance. I still haven't had one. Maybe tomorrow. Tuna sounded disgusting while I was sick and still makes me queasy when I think about it so I'm holding off on bringing tuna back too. Feels good to be moving forward again!

58 days to go!

Meals- need to get back to 6 meals a day

9:00 #1- 1/2 egg beaters, 2 eggs, 1 slice ww toast, butter spray, salsa

2:30 #1- 2 lite cheese sticks, 2 small clementines

6:30 #3- sliced strawberries, lowfat cottage cheese

8:30 #4- crumbled browned ground turkey, wild rice, green peas mixed to together in a bowl with a little Bragg's Liquid Amino Acid (all-natural, tastes like soy sauce without all the sodium)- was really, really good, made extra to keep on hand in fridge

less than 1 gallon  water- need to get my water intake back up!

• Week4Day5- only 27 cardio, 13 UBWO, 12 LBWO to go

NOTES: got a good lower body workout in, have to up my weights- legs feel pretty strong although lunges, even with just body weight, kick my butt. Hubby is now back from the dead and getting back on track. Being sick took a lot out of him.

We are liking wild rice but I need to back it down to once a day- I'd rather get most of my carbs from other sources.  

Tomorrow is our fourth free day and still going strong. Amazing. Tonight we went to a church function with snacks, of course. We brought a veggie tray. I was good. Surprisingly it was pretty easy although I did pack a couple of no-bake peanut butter cookies into my pocket for tomorrow.  I also have a Reese Cup that has been in the freezer since last free day and keeps falling out onto my foot every time I open the freezer door (still in its wrapper of course!). This shows amazing self-discipline on my part, really. A Reese Cup has never lasted more than an hour in my house, and that includes Halloween. That baby is mine tomorrow. These are really, really great changes- I am excited!

57 days to go!

*5 min warmup jog at 3.8

*LBWO- will need to up weights

*5 min cooldown jog at 3.8

Meals- still need to get back to 6 meals a day

9:30 #1- 2 lite cheese sticks, 1 apple

2:30 #3- crumbled browned ground turkey, wild rice, green peas

6:30 #4- 2 lite cheese sticks, 1 apple, raw broccoli and carrots

10:00 #5- grilled chicken, wild rice, steamed broccoli

less than 1 gallon  water- still need to get my water intake back up!

• Week4Day6- only 27 cardio, 13 UBWO, 12 LBWO to go

NOTES: FREE DAY. I'm finding I'm a grazer on free day, a little of this a little of that, to get all the tastes in. Here's a funny thing....my favorites don't taste as good anymore. I took two bites of a Krispy Kreme donut this morning (one bite, and then a second bite to confirm it didn't taste so great) and threw the rest in the trash. Its a good sign but its kind of sad too, in a way. Some of these guys have been my friends for so many years (ok- frenemies, definitely have not been GOOD for me). You know what I mean. If I was sad, Krispy Kremes were there; angry, disappointed, celebrating, bored...always there for me. I'm not sure how to handle it now that they've changed- actually now that I'VE changed. I'm not sure how to handle it except to decide that if it doesn't taste amazing, I quit eating it because free day is reserved for the BEST and I'm not wasting the calories. I did manage to FINALLY get my brownie fix! Yay!

56 days to go!

*No Workouts - free day

Meals- it turned into a fast food day somehow because we were out and about, felt weird

Breakfast- 2 slices bacon, 1 waffle with butter and syrup, 2 bites of a glazed Krispy Kreme donut, licked the bowl of the brownie mix...yum

Lunch- 1/4 ham and cheese sandwich with mayo, a whopper jr with cheese (decided I wanted the whopper jr instead of the sandwich), some doritos, 2 brownies, a diet coke

Snack- 1/2 Taco Bell nachos, small cheeseburger

Dinner- BBQ sandwich with some coleslaw, some potato salad, some shoestring fries, 1 nobake cookie, diet coke

1/2 gallon of water

• Week4Day7- only 27 cardio, 13 UBWO, 12 LBWO to go

NOTES: So didn't get a workout in, had a project due at midnight and was under a time crunch all day. Didn't finish everything up until almost 1am and had to work in the morning. I am not going to beat myself up but keep moving forward. Hubby and I really feel like this can be a lifestyle for us so we're in it for the long haul. I will try to make it up later in the week if I can. But if I can't, I'm ok with that. This really is a big change for me. Before, I would have already dived into a pizza because I didn't do it perfectly. I know I'm training the body of a champion, its about time I start training the mind of one as well, don't you think?

55 days to go!

*No workout- missed a cardio

Meals-

9:00 #1- 1/2 c eggbeaters, 2 eggs, 1 slice ww toast

2:30 #3- protein shake

4:30 #4- lowfat cottage cheese, greek yogurt

7:00 #5- grilled chicken, wild rice, steamed broccoli mixed in a bowl with Braggs (not as good as the turkey/peas combo)

10:00 #6- protein shake

• End of Week 4 Update: Total lost- 11 lbs

Beginning weight- 252

Week 1- 248

Week 2- 245

Week 3- 243

Week 4- 241

NOTES- will try to get some measurements done and posted

Changes:

*down from size 22 to a 20

*have had to pull the hooks on my bra in to the smallest size around the ribcage

*legs feel really strong

*am losing my double chin slowly  

• Week5Day1- only 27 cardio, 13 UBWO, 11 LBWO to go

NOTES: on to Week 5!  Felt good to get a great workout in. Still getting tired easily, am still rebuilding my stamina from being sick I guess. Thought I would try to add an additional cardio in to make up one but didn't make it.  

54 days to go!

Meals-

9:00 #1- 1/2 c eggbeaters, 2 eggs, 1 slice ww toast

2:30 #3- protein shake

4:30 #4- lowfat cottage cheese, greek yogurt

7:00 #5- grilled chicken, wild rice, steamed broccoli mixed in a bowl with Braggs (not as good as the turkey/peas combo)

10:00 #6- protein shake

• did a UBWO above