Females over 200lbs

• Thanks MaryH!  I'll be looking for your pic as a champion next year!  :)

:)  Kerry
    2012 Body-for-Life Champion, Women's 30-45

• Hi everyone. I was reading all your posts, and just wanted to say that you should all be so proud of what you are doing.

When I started my challenge last June I was at 162lb, but in January of 2012 I was 195lb. The first time I tried a challenge was in 2007, and I was around 225lb. I only lasted two days. I could kick myself for not sticking with it, but I have realized that agonizing over past mistakes is beyond pointless. I really loved the post about when you trip going up stairs.....soooo true. I experienced what I will call a lapse in willpower over the holidays, so I am on day 1 of week six of my current challenge.

You are doing an amazing thing, be proud!

Melissa

2012 Body-for-LIFE Champion, Women 18-29

• Hey ladies-

I just wanted to check in with my over 200 lbs. ladies.  I am starting the final third of my challenge and weighed in this morning (I'm only doing it every 4 weeks).  I have lost 22 lbs. and 22.5 inches since starting on 1/1!  Yay!  How is everybody doing?

The other day I was doing abs and realized that I can now do a full sit up!  What?!  I could only do crunches 8 weeks ago!

Keep it up girls,

Laura

• Laura that is AWESOME!!!  Keep it up girl!

:)  Kerry
    2012 Body-for-Life Champion, Women's 30-45

• way to go Melissa!  and congratulations on winning!  YEAH Melissa!

• Way to go Laura!!!!!!! Great job!!!!! Doesn't it feel great getting stronger?  :)

• Another GREAT day of getting healthy here!  everyone keep moving and eat real food :)  

• I'm starting this week. I was 202 a year ago and have lost 16 pounds on my own but it took a year... Ugh!  So I'm starting the challenge this week. Lets motivate each other!

• Hey ladies, I started a challenge this week at 216 pounds.  In the past 7 months, I rapidly put on 40 punds and, after taking my before pictures, it seems like all 40 pounds went to my butt.  Time for that to go!    

• Way to go Lila and Lttlrd!  

• Sharon--Wonder--Woman, you look fantastic.  When I grow up I want to be like you.  I am 56 and starting the challenge today.  Any tips.  I am at 198 lbs and 41% body fat.