What? My 12th week!

• Can't believe  it, but I'm in my 12th week!  Wow, that flew!  Have someone coming next week to take my pics and I can't wait to see them!

How is everyone doing?  I've been so busy I haven't been around the last couple of weeks - keeping my nose to the grindstone.  Hope everyone is doing well and kicking some ass!

Heather

"Without struggle there is no growth"

• Hooray Heather!!

I'm so excited for you!

You are going to post your before and after pics for us to admire, right??

Good luck on your pics! I know they will turn out amazing!

Stacy Lynn

• Thank you, Stacy!  Well, I have the before and my 8 week pics up on my profile page - you can check those out.  I think I've lost like 10 or so pounds since my 8 week pics, so I'm so excited to see my 12 weeks!

Heather

• Holly molly! I'm so excited to see your new pics. I just viewed the ones on your profile and you made an amazing transformation just in those 8 weeks. Hurry and post some new pictures I can't wait to see this amazing transformation you've made!!! Oh...CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

• Way to go Heather!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• You ROCK, Heather!! I remember when you first posted :)...your pics are gonna look great! Work it lady! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• This is what were here for, Heather.

Thanks for the extra boost of inspiration to start my day!

You rock!!!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Yay!!!!!  Good Job Heather!!!!!  You are awesome!!!

Rachel

• Congrats.  Sounds like you pushed through like a champ.  Well done.

• Thanks all!  I'll post my 12 weeks asap - thanks everyone for the support - you guys rock and I wouldn't be able to do it without you

Heather