Ive been off program for 2 weeks...should I continue on? Or start over?

• I hate that I got so off track. I should be starting my 6th week tomorrow. However, I got off track about 2 maybe 2.5 weeks ago when I felt that I wasn't making progress. I should mention, that I haven't exercised in about 2 weeks, nor been good with my eating. I know that I just should have just stuck with it. Anyway, no need to labor it. I forgive myself. I'm going to keep it moving ....starting tomorrow. I think I should just start over the challenge....but what say you BFL community? Thanks for your input!

• No one is perfect, Never quit/ give up!  Keep on track don't start over!  You gave yourself a timeline, finish it.  It's just a bump in the road.   A lot can be done in 6 weeks.  Keep in mind 2-3 pounds of fat per week can be 12-18 lbs of fat in the time you have left and that is a success.  Stay true to your end date and you will feel an accomplishment and wonder damn... what if I had given my 100%?  You'll know the answer on your next challenge!  Remember, it's about progress not perfection!

• Awww..thanks! I've been in limbo...I was on program again last week and feel a new urge to give 100%. So, maybe your right. Thanks for the encouragement.