wk2 day3

• Hello. My name is Kimberly. I am frumpy as of now but intend to change this. I have gained weight about 6 years ago. I have lost 4 lbs. so far and a 1/2 inch to an inch in various places. I am 5'2 and have waist 32.5, abs are 35.5 hips r 36.5. These are my most problem. I am hoping someone has seen similiar measurements b4 go down. i am worried that after 2 c-sections it wont go down. the first week of workouts I couldnt walk without it hurting. But I love working out. I have on and offfor years. Now in 2nd week I am not hurting from it just enjoying and love pushing harder weights on low reps.My eating has only been 4 times a day. I am trying to adjust to eating so much but its hard to do. I wear a 10-11 now. maybe Ill b brave enough to post pics one day.haha I have noticed little things like when I put my hands on my hips they dont stay they slide down now. haha but still cool. One thing is my abs seem flabbier not firmer even though their just a touch smaller. ??? hmmm.... so I think its great that everyone is making such great progress and I hope I can too. i would like to post again for accountability. Husband travels.. not much support in the kids. theyd like to eat pizza everyday if Id let them haha. Thankyou so much!!!! Have a happy day!!!

LIFE IS ONLY 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU REACT TO IT

• Just stick with it and follow through, results will come.  You are just getting started!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thankyou. I am sooo motivated. I cant wait to see results of all my hard work. I really am encouraged that there r so many people on this site just like me!!!!

• Keep at it!! You'll get there and be happy for it in the end!

You will LOVE the results that you find when you are finished changing your body!

Stacy Lynn

• I took my numbers today. for the week I lost 2 and 1/4 inches and 1.5 pounds. still big but I can feel it inside. which is good I think.I am on day 11 and took numbers late... oops. but i will take them right from now on. Is there a good fat burning supplement I should take to enhance things? I dont want to spend useless money on advertised products that dont really work....