My Transformation with Pics and 9 weeks after

• Hey all,

So I thought I'd be brave and post my pics.  I started my challenge June 4, 2012 and ended Aug 28, 2012.  I was happy with my results and excited that i was not longer where I was when I started.  The last pics were taken this morning. I am still truckin along...slowly but surely. 

I started my challenge at 168.5 and ended at 152.  I've been holding steady at 148 thought I'm building muscle and losing inches, but haven't lost scale weight in over a month.  Not willing to give up my free day, so we'll see lol.

• Wow great job!!

• Congratulations! What an amazing transformation!

• Congrats and Way tp GO!!!! Best wishes for your future efforts and goals as well. Keep Moving FOrward!!!

• Oh my giddy aunt, so impressive!  Look at your back!  You must be really happy with that? :)

• Wow!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! You have worked hard and it definitely shows! Great job!!!! Imagine what you will look like at the end of 12 weeks....finish strong!

• Oops...just re-read your post. I thought you were on week 9, but your challenge is complete! Amazing progress!!!!

• First time I see one with so many pics and you can really see the progress. It is amazing. Good job! Super!

SorayaRosaria

• Thanks so much! It's amazing how the days add up to results even when we don't see them on a daily basis.

• Lol, I guess my title can be misleading..lol ya, I was hoping to look all supper fat free at the end of 12 weeks, but slow and steady wins the race for me I guess.

• Lol! Thanks so much. Ya, back fat is the devil! The thing is, people say track progress by the way your pants fit, but when it comes to back fat it doesn't really affect your pant size and since you can't see behind you very well, you have to take pics.

• Thank you so much!

• Remarkable transformation, you look fabulous!

• This is amazing. Great job!