My 12-Week Transformation

• joy_before_after_sm.jpg

Well, I'm far from perfect, but considering I have a 21-month-old and a 4-month old, I would say I don't look too bad :)
    12 weeks. 23 pounds down!
    I wish I had done more measurements, but all I have is weight and the pictures. 

• WOW!  FANTASTIC JOYKARA!  All over change, but most impressive definition in the legs and butt.  You rocked this BFL thing!

Congratulations.

Mary

• GREAT job Joykara!  You look fantastic!  Very inspiring for those of us that just started our challenges! :)

• Wow you look wonderful.  Fantastic job.

• Greetings and Congratulations Joykara,  Your photos show a world of improvement and progress. Way to Go on your accomplishments, your abs are looking great and back photo shows a lot of effort as well. Best wishes on future challenges and Keep moving forward!

• Terrific job JoyKara - How did you do it with a 21 mos old AND a 4 mos old?? Incredible. I can see definite progress overall. Plus, your face is glowing!!

• mzcamp, there is no way I could have done it without my wonderful husband. He made it possible for me to get every workout in, but I will admit it was rough on little sleep with the baby!

• You ROCKED it!! Your abs look super, almost a 6 pack there! And the back shot shows how much you lost on sides. Great job!!

SorayaRosaria

• Fantastic results!

• You look fabulous.  Your hips are so slim, and your little butt is darling.  Well done!

• Great results! You should be so proud of yourself. Especially with the time constraints you have. Even more evidence that the BFL program really works.

• Wow! U look amazing! I'm just starting my 3rd week. Your pictures are definitely a motivator! Thanks for sharing them!

• Congratulations! What a fantastic and inspiring transformation!!! What were your starting and ending stats? It looks as though we have similar body types! :) I only hope to look like yours when I'm done!

• The only stats I took were my weight and jean size. I started at 170 and ended at 147 and I went from a size 10 to a size 6 in jeans. I'm 5'9". I'm starting challenge #2 on Monday 10/15!

• You did amazing!!!!