I see a Change :)

• I just wanted to say Thank You!!! Thank You from the bottom of my heart, to everyone that has helped me along the way.
    We still have a LONG LONG LONG way to go, but I can atleast see changes happening, changes that have never happened in all the plans I've been on before.

So PaintedHeather, Legs, Renee, Michelle(Champ), Silva, Figwu, Hanzelka, ATLBigDog, and Gosh so many many more THANK YOU!!!!! You have been a LIFE SAVER in more ways then you can imagine. I look forward to passing on the knowldge, and help you once and continue to offer me.

Now this is not a drastic change, only slight change, but so far, I'm down a shirt size, and a few inches on the old Belt Loop. As a matter of fact, I had to go buy a new belt as I ran out of holes on the old one ( Old as in, 4 months old ). So far this new belt has seen some changes as well :) Woot...

OH warning I SUCK at taking pics :)

• Keep on trucking, you're doing it man.

• Chipster,

GREAT JOB!  You look great.  I can totally see a change!  Congratulations to you.  Keep up the good work!  

I am mainly just a lurker, and I hadn't seen a post from you in a while.  So glad to hear your great news and I feel your enthusiasm!  

Julie (in VA)

• Chipster!! I think you and I are on the same week! (6?) and I was wondering where you went!

Glad to see you are noticing changes!!

Keep going! Half way there!!

Stacy Lynn

• Chipster! Way to go!!! Soon we'll be playing "Pants on the Ground" for ya!! I was just thinking about you this morning...Where's the Chipster been, haven't seen him post lately...So glad you made it back and it's great to see you post your progress!! :)

Keep up the great work!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• WOOOOHOOOO!! Chipster this is a fantastic thread.  Your level of patience is paying off my friend.  There is a significant difference and you should be soooooo proud of yourself!!   Just get on keeping on!!  Congrats to you!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thanks to all, could of never done it with out your support :)

Chip

• OH CHIPSTER!! I really thought you were gone!! I am SO GLAD to see you!! This HOUSE is TOO big for me most days and I didnt see you for coffee and days went by and BOO! I thought to myself "gee, he seemed like he was workin it!!?? I dont get it!"

AND here you are, in the game all along.

YEA FOR YOU!

And darn right there is a difference in those 2 pictures. You have a NECK now and slimmed down that cute little head of yours.

Happy dance, cartwheels and flips. (gee I wish that could scroll!)

• Hey Legs..

Yep, I've been in the Game all along :) :)  I've been so busy with work, hardly any time to get online anymore. But still plugging away.

The plans going fine... There are those times where an old habit  creeps in, but I'm resisting and doing my best.

Anyhow thanks for all your support.

Chip

• Awesome, Chipster! You can DEFINITELY see a change - that is SO awesome and such an inspiration! I look forward to being able to see some of those physical changes in myself. I appreciate your sharing your success with us - keep up the hard work!

The most important changes happen inside, I think, and I can't even begin to explain how wonderful that is for me. I've needed those changes for a long, long time, and I have already begun to feel the emotional, mental, and psychological benefits of being a BFLer. :)

Please keep us posted, Chipster! You're an inspiration!!

~Kimmie

"The limits you are living with right now, in every aspect of your existence, have been created by your mind. They are perceptions. And they are holding you back. You are capable of far more than you think you are." -Bill Phillips

• Chipster, so glad to hear from you!!! I started a little after you (I'm in week 5) and since you were new and posting on the main forum I thought I should too. So thanks for that and keep up the good work.

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• That's right, you rock it, Chip!  You look GREAT!  Oh, and I bet you are way younger than you look ;)

Heather

"Without struggle there is no growth"

• No wait, that didn't come out right, LOL!    What I mean to say was.........that I'm sure your dear friend was wrong and that you look way younger than you really are... is that better?  LOL!  I'll just shut it now :)

Heather

"Without struggle there is no growth"

• AWESOME JOB!!!! I love seeing these before and after photos, not only does it make me happy to see everyone and their new transformation, but it also give people like myself encouragement and motivation to keep on going.

• LOL @ Painted Heather..