Loading Pictures

• I am trying to figure out how to load photos on this site with no luck. Any  help would be appreciated!

• I had the same problem about 3 weeks ago, so never posted them. It said they were too large. Anyone responding will kill two birds with one stone.

SorayaRosaria

• I have just cropped them down with my photo software before I tried to upload them.  

• I guess what I am asking is from what page on this site. I haven't been on this site in a while, and am having a hard time navigating. I see the Gallery, but don't see where I can download mine to officially be entered.

• Michael, it sounds like you haven't registered yet at all? You have to go to the tab: THE CHALLENGE. Once there, go down to Registration. And the instructions will take you through several pages to fill in your personal information and story and one of the pages is for loading up your picture. I haven't had luck yet loading up my picture though since it won't do it through an iPad. Then when I tried on a computer they were too large. I still have to play with it. Does this answer your question at least in part?

SorayaRosaria

• Specifically Step 14 under the tab Challenge Information. There are 3 tabs at the top once you start your registration. Hope this helps.

SorayaRosaria