Week 1 to week 12. CHALLENGE COMPLETE ! 36 LBS GAINED

• Congratulations again, Mykal. Pictures look really good. I will get abs like that some day, haha

SorayaRosaria

• Wow!  Lookin' good, Mykal!  Congratulations!

• Dancing Queen, Mykal is on MyFitnessPal too. In fact he is the one who told me about it. You can friend him there too.

SorayaRosaria

• You look fan-freaking-tastic Mykal! You are not the little guy anymore. Congratulations.

• Great job!!!!! Your results are FANTASTIC!!!!!! What are your plans now?

• Congrats! Great results!

• So happy for you.  Excellent progress!!  You are looking so good.  Good luck with your next program.  I know you will continue to build muscle and feel great!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Wow, Mykal Way to GO,  You have done fantastic with your challenge. If you are entering officially be sure to take the time to properly do the essay and questions as well and submit your photos on the challenge dashboard option as well. You are an inspiration to all of us as to what can be accomplished when determination and courage is involved. Best wishes and KeepMOving FOrward!!!

• I have to add to my congratulations that the smile in the after photo is awesome!  You are a really good looking guy, Mykal.  It's hard to see that in the before photo.

Soraya, thank you for telling me about MyFitnessPal and telling me that Mykal is on there too..

Mary

• wow beast mode mykal!! major congrats to you!

• WOW WOW WOW!!! You look WONDERFUL! Congratulations, your hard work really paid off!