TN Body-for-Life Weekend - Come see us!

• Good afternoon my BFL faithful!!

I hope this email finds all of you doing well this year! Our 2010 event is shaping up to be one of our best yet. Our venue for this year is the amazing Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN October 7-10th. This is such a beautiful hotel with many attractions/shops/restaurants inside the hotel as well as being adjacent to the Opry Mills Mall.

A few highlights for our event:
      Thursday checkin/meet & greet dinner
      Friday night reception
      Friday Honky Tonk Nashville Tour
      Saturday Discover Nashville Tour
      Saturday Gala dinner
      Shopping/shopping/shopping
      Free seminars

Please check out all the details that we have so far and to purchase your VIP ticket at our website at
    http://www.tnchampweekend.com/ . The excursions do have extra fees associated with them.

Our first priority registration deadline is July 30th! That will be here before you know it.  For everyone that registers on or before the July 30th date you will be eligible for an additional door prize which will be awarded during the Saturday night gala. You just never know what this prize might turn out to be...so don't delay in getting those VIP tickets!!

I hope to see many of you in Nashville this year! Bring friends and family and enjoy a wonderful 4-day weekend in beautiful Nashville!

Many of our BFL guestbook regulars will be there along with several BFL champions including the guy everyone wants to meet - Porter Freeman - you thought I was going to say BFLMike didn't ya??? LOL...he'll be there too. 

This is an event that is open to anyone and everyone no matter where you are in your BFL journey. I promise that you will leave a changed person for having attended this event. Finally meeting people face-to-face is just priceless.

Hope to see you there in October! Go get registered!

Stephanie

p.s. sooner or later(sooner hopefully) EAS will actually have this event posted in the events forum...crossing my fingers! :)

Rocking BFL since 2001! TNCHAMPWEEKEND.COM and BFLSPIRIT.COM

• I am so excited for this road trip!

Like you mentioned Stephanie - meeting everyone face to face is going to be priceless and a lifetime memory for me.

I registered after BFLMike told me "It's not if you can or cant go....its do you want to go". There are just some events that fall into place at the right time - and this one is definately one I dont want to miss.

• See you all there! :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• I'll be in Nashville and looking forward to seeing you all there.  I will be hugging, but won't be crying.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• I didnt know tear duct surgery was before TN Jess.

• ABSolutely can not Wait for this to happen...I haven't told the school yet that I'm going, but I did get my volleyball tournament normally scheduled for that weekend moved to the following wkd. Minor details...but I WILL be there! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I must say that this event will motivate you, it will elevate you and it will celebrate you!  You will be amazed at the "family" of Body-for-Life.  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Myoplex for the weekend:  $10

VIP tickets:  $90

Three nights at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel:  $414

Body-for-LIFE Family Reunion:  PRICELESS

:)

How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?  Anthony Robbins

• LOVE IT, MichelleT!!!! :) It will definitely be PRICELESS! :)

• I just encourage folks to try to overcome any fear that you might have about attending this event. There are no judgements there..only positive, supportive, and inspirational folks to interact with for an entire weekend. Don't let fear be a reason for not attending this event.

Stephanie

• ooooh, I wanna go... time to talk to hubby and line up a sitter...

--- Kitty

• Kitty-that's what I told my husband...I want to go so let's go! Can't wait...guess we should have someone watch the kids! :) I've got time to figure that out later!

Where are you from (or have you told me already?) Me, Missouri so about 8 hr drive...

• Well, my son will be 13 then so he might be okay but daughter is only 4, too young to get into it. Besides, I am thinking a couple days/nights without them might be nice for a change... and good for the marriage ;)

I am in TN so no excuses, lol.

--- Kitty

• Kitty-You are so there if you are in TN!! Get that sitter, grab your husband and join the BFL PARTY!!! :)

• Morning folks...just wanted to post a quick update regarding our event in Nashville. As you have heard, the Gaylord hotel is currently flooded and closed. I spoke with a Gaylord rep yesterday and our event is still scheduled to go on as planned. Yeah! Of course it is subject to change given the gravity of the situation..but for now...all systems are still a GO.

Please continue to remember those folks in your thoughts and prayers and make a donation to the RedCross in support of the victims of the flood if you can.

Thanks!

Stephanie