Hypothyroid and need inspiration....

• I have Hashimoto disease.  Is anyone out there doing BFL and have hypothyroid disease?

• Hello there!  I am hypo and starting BFL in the morning.  I am hoping this will be the magic to get this poundage off my body.  I did BFL once before and it worked, but that was 12 yrs ago and before hypo.  Be happy to work together if you want?

• I have Hashimotos. It doesn't seem to have made any difference. Possibly weight slower to come off, but it has been steady. No gaining. No non-weight loss weeks. I followed meal plan closely. Only took two 'free' days in 12 weeks. Missed a few exercise days. All in all I'm pleased with results. I don't blame Hashimotos for

my weight prob. I blame me not exercising and eating right for my weight problem. Hashimotos just didn;t help it. You can do it despite hypothyroidism. You can do it!

• Hi! I have Hashimotos and am starting Tuesday. I am still evacuated from the hurricane and lost all my food so i need to go home and get groceries to start. I have gained weight recently due to bad diet mostly but my doctor did call last week and told me i need to increase my thyroid medication. I am hoping BFL will work well. I did complete a challenge a dozen years ago and it worked great. I have tried a few times since with less success. I had hypothyroid when i completed my challenge and no problem.

• I have been battling this for over a year and started BFL in Feb and did great for 4 weeks.  I did see results. However, I got off track and allowed life to interfere.  I am looking for some buds to start BFL with again with the same condition and for encouragement.  I did find a great book called THE HYPOTHYROID DIET Lose weight and beat fatigue in 21 days by Kevin Dobrzynski.  I am hoping this time the suggestions along with BFL will work.  Also I just went through the hurricane as well and it has been very challenging.  My thoughts go out to you.

• I have been battling this for over a year and started BFL in Feb and did great for 4 weeks.  I did see results. However, I got off track and allowed life to interfere.  I am looking for some buds to start BFL with again with the same condition and for encouragement.  I did find a great book called THE HYPOTHYROID DIET Lose weight and beat fatigue in 21 days by Kevin Dobrzynski.  I am hoping this time the suggestions along with BFL will work.  

• I have been battling this for over a year and started BFL in Feb and did great for 4 weeks.  I did see results. However, I got off track and allowed life to interfere.  I am looking for some buds to start BFL with again with the same condition and for encouragement.  I did find a great book called THE HYPOTHYROID DIET Lose weight and beat fatigue in 21 days by Kevin Dobrzynski.  I am hoping this time the suggestions along with BFL will work.  

• I was interested at how you've been doing on BFL with your hashimotos? Do you eat gluten free??

• I posted the following under Week 13 and Beyond:

Does anyone else out there struggle with a low thyroid?

My thyroid was stable (on medication) before starting BFL and it has gotten slooower since being on the program, I have had to up my medication. This is usual for me, whenever I do a diet and exercise program, it's a little like shooting yourself in the foot, you're damned if you do and your damned if you don't.

I'm still seeing results, inches going down, reduced body fat%, increased muscle definition and strength. I am at the end of my 11 week - C1. But results are slow. So I got my thyroid tested as I suspected it was a part of the problem, and I was shocked at how much it actually had slowed down. BUUUT.... I can increase my medication to compensate, as my doctor recommended. It is just frustrating when you work so hard and have to deal with a condition like this.

Does anyone else have a similar problem/condition?

• Hello there!! I also have Hashi's. This is my C2. I've had ups and downs.  For the most part I have followed a Gluten Free diet.  It is working for me. I am at the gym every morning at 5am, following the workout to a "t".  I Started this 2nd challenge on Sept 24 and will be finished by Dec 18. We will see how things go.  It is very difficult to make this work when you have Hashi's nevertheless it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE!  Eat Clean! Because of my gluten free diet I don't have the luxury of endulging even on my "free day".  I eat only organic food/gluten free. Unfortunately EAS does not have any gluten free products or any products sweetend with Stevia. I also take "armour" for my thyroid. This is the healthiest I have ever been!! For those of you with Hashi's or Hypo, please continue to workout and eat clean!!  It is all worth it!

• I do not have a thyroid which is probably just as bad.  I started B4L just yesterday.  Inspiration:  Excuses be gone!

• In that diet book is the eating plan similar/different of B4L?