Week 6 and feeling discouraged

• https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/549547_3964210937991_1722308888_n.jpg

I just took my 6-week pictures and I'm feeling really down.
    I feel like I'm not changing fast enough. I know I still have 6 weeks to go, but I feel like at this rate I won't get near the results I want. 

• Looks really good for 6 weeks. Keep at it you're winning.

• WOW! I think you are looking great.  It is so hard for us to see the change in ourselves.  Your tush is looking higher and smaller... and your tummy is half of what it was.  Keep at it.  They say the real change comes in the last 4 weeks.  If that is the case, you will hardly recognize yourself.  I promise, I see a lot of change.

• Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is the perfect body.  Did it take you just 6 weeks to get out of shape?  It probably took you much longer than 12 weeks.  I think there are 3 key elements to weight loss/body transformation...diet/exercise & patience!!!  Just think where you will be six weeks from now if you stop doing what you are doing.  Changes happen from the inside out.  For the record, I see definate changes in your physique already, and think you will continut to get out of it what you put into it.  Evaluate your diet, is it 100% clean most of the time, are you drinking lots of water, getting adequete sleep and are you hitting your 10's during your workouts?  Are you skipping workouts??  I know you will get the results you want if you are honest to yourself and cut yourself some slack.  You are looking better, and I am sure you have to be feeling better. Did you do measurements, body fat, weight? What are your results with those?  BTW, I saw zero changes in my 4 week photos, and very little in my 8 week photos.  By 10 weeks, I saw noticeable changes, and by week 12, by body was totally transformed.  My pics are on my profile, if you care to take a look.  Hang in there.  You've got this!!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Ditto what BDMom said!  You are improving by leaps and bounds! stick with it!

• I 've skipped 3 workouts in 6 weeks while we were on vacation. I can say honestly that I have eaten clean every day and drink enough water. I have decided to cut sweets out of my free days because I tend to over-do sweets, and I'm definitely leaning toward just doing a free meal. With a 20-month-old and a 3-month-old it's hard to say I'm getting as much sleep as I should. Especially considering my baby still eats in the middle of the night. I should have measured more, but I just did weight, and I've lost 13 pounds, which I'm proud of. Thanks for making me evaluate myself, I need to more often :)

Your results are amazing; hopefully if I make the changes to my free days, don't skip any workouts, and try my best to get a bit more sleep I'll get similar results!

• Thanks for posting. I just got started yesterday with my first challenge. I have a 3 year old, and an 11 month old, and NEVER get enough sleep. They both get up most nights, and it makes everything harder. So, what I am trying to say is, I get it! You are awesome to be doing this with a 3 month old! I'd love to chat and get some tips from you. Keep it up!

• I am in the same boat with you, but I haven't lost much weight at all. I posted a help thread right before I read yours. I haven't taken any pictures, but I notice clothes fitting better. I have only lost about 6 pounds and I am very impatient for my body to fit in a smaller size, but I keep telling myself "good things comes to those who wait." I totally understand your discouragement. I am also discouraged, but you can really tell a difference in your photos and with hound children to take care of, I would be proud of all your doing! I am barely getting by with no children. Kudos to you!

• I meant to write young children. I don't know where autocorrect got hound.