8 Weeks Down... Getting over the plateau... (w/pics)

• OK Folks... I'm driving my wife crazy!!! So far I have dropped 17lbs and the muscle is starting to pop out from no where. I am super stoked that she has not quit though, and I say a little prayer for her now an then that God give her the strength to continue. There is so much to this story that I have not shared... and one of these days I will be so happy to tell it to the world... :-)

The last four weeks have been the slowest transformation wise...and although I see my strength going through the roof...  I am about to kick things into high gear!!! 

IT'S TIME FOR BEAST MODE!!!

Here are my pics from day one, to week four, and week eight. I know... I still need a tan... and my legs are way too dark from a fishing trip I took last week (did not eat right for three days... but at least I didn't drink any beer :-) I even took a pic in my "Island Dude" pose :-)

• Wow! Great results!  Very inspiring for those of us just starting

• You already look like a different person...keep it up!

• Fantastic!  Well worth the work, eh?  I'm just beginning and sure hope to build lean muscle and lose weight - a lot of weight.  I will keep your wife in my thoughts and hope she can hang in there.

Mary

• Good on you, keep going strong!!

• Wow, Way to go on those results so far!!! Your photos show some great progress overall. Keep Moving Forward!

• WTG!!!! Proud of you, I hope you are proud of yourself also... Keep up the greatttttttttttttttt work...

• Good job!!! You're doing amazing!  I hope your wife can keep pushing forward too!  Yay to her for not giving up!

• AWESOME JOB MAN!!!

All the best with BEAST MODE haha!

Your belly has been burnt off already from the Day 1 picture, larger shoulders and triceps also jump out when I looks at the pictures.

Keep it going - you are doing fantastic!

• Greetings!  How is your wife doing now?  Hope she has been able to push through the frustrations and kept going!