This Monday (July 30th) I started the BFL challenge...

• Well, I finally did it! I am 46 years old and I started the BFL 12 weeks challenge this week. It took me years to decide, but I guess what is important now is that I started.

So far everything is going well, my legs and arms and abs hurt :) but that's OK, I know it will get better. My husband, which is a a very good shape, is helping and supporting me, and he is doing the lower body workout with me, the rest of the workouts, he is just there helping me to learn how to do it correctly, he is my personal trainer.

I am happy to know how much support we can find through this forum, it is great to know that I am not all alone doing this, I know I have my husband next to me supporting what I am doing, but I like that out there are more people like me, doing the same thing, that is just wonderful!

I will upload my photos when I finish my first 6 weeks.

I will be visiting the forum often, just reading other people experiences make feel even more inspired!

Claudia

• Claudia,

You are correct, there are others just like you, we need your support just like you need ours!!!

Keep us posted, can't wait to hear about your success!!!

Semper Fi,

Brez

• Hi Claudia, sounds like you are getting off to a fantastic start.  It is so much easier when you have the help and support of your partner, my partner is also helping me and dieting and exercising with me most days. Apart from cheat days we have no rubbish in the house and that really helps too.

Looking forward to seeing your pics, all the best, Jo

• Keep up the good work, Claudia!  You are fortunate to have a personal trainer right there at home, but we are here for the challenges he might not be able to help with!

• Thank you guys! I finished my 2nd week and I feel great! I already feel my cloth fitting better, I am ready to start my 3rd week, I am just focusing in one week at the time, I get overwhelmed if I start thinking I still have 10 to go, so I am just taking one week at the time. My husband tells me that he already sees changes, I am exited, I cannot even imagen how I can look by the end of the challenge!

Thank you again!

Claudia :o)

• Hi Claudia!

Congrats on your great start and a huge thumbs up for your husband who is lifting you up throuogh the process.

I have created a Facebook group called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Please come join us!

Laura

your husband is of course welcome too!

• Thank you Laura, I will join the group!