orphaned from my team....

• I started out on June 25th, and my group has dropped off.  Any one out there looking to adopt an almost 3 weeker? :)  

• Go to the group that started July 9...:)  Everyone needs support no matter whaere they are!  How's it going for you?  Melarie

• You are always welcome to join the Warrior thread.  All of us has done at least one challenge, and some of us many.  We are all in different places right now as far as challenges go, but we are a group of committed, motivated and supportive Warriors!! We would be happy to help you in any way we can.

I hope your challenge is going well, and BRAVO for sticking to it. You will be in the elite 5% when you complete this challenge; that is a great feeling!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Greetings Miss Understood,   Join our group, the Warrior thread,  I did and I am glad I did. It is just as BDMOM stated , we are all in various states of challenge or AR but it all works out great (no pun intended there). You are most Welcome to join our great group of team members.

• LOL

• Thanks! I will join the Warrior thread, the title is fitting, for this undertaking!