Marks's Body for Life DAY 84 Challenge 1 complete!!!

• December 28 2011, I decided to make a change:

Then on April 02, I officially entered the Body for Life Challenge:

June 24:  My first challenge is complete!!!

This next one shows off my abs a little more.  Super bummed they didn't show up more.  Guess that will be one of my goals for the next challenge.

The next one is just for fun.

So, that's it for my first challenge.  I went from 275 lbs. in December to 238 lbs. on Day one of my challenge and finished at 205 lbs. for a total weight loss of 70 lbs in 6 months.  My BFL totoal weight loss was 33 lbs.  My body fat was at 25.09 % on BFL day one and I finished with 13.9 % body fat. 

Thank you to everyone who supported me and encouraged this process.  It was amazing and I can't weight to post in another 84 days (or so).

Good luck to everyone else out there who's pushing themselves through  this incredible process.  Body for Life Rocks!!!

• Wow,  Great work Mark/THE HEAVY!!! Show some serious commitment to the BFL Program and your results are very inspiring to all of us. COngratulations on your achievements during this challenge Mark!  Way to Go.  Keep Moving FOrward best wishes always.

• Wow!!! Awesome job!  You don't even look like the same man!  Congratulations!

• Wow!  You look so great!  You should be super proud of yourself!  GREAT JOB!!

• You should be very proud of your accomplishments.  The abs seem to be the last to go & last to show.  I love the saying, "abs are made in the kitchen and seasoned at the gym."  Keep a clean diet and hit those workouts hard, and you will get there.  You have made amazing progress & I am sure you will continue to get stronger every day!!  Congrats on a job very well done!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Wow!!! Huge change!!  Great job on getting it done! And nothing wrong with the double bicep from the back pose lol you earned it! besides, after the next challenge do the same pose and then you can compare all the GAAAIINNSS!! you will make.. If you did this well through C1 man big things to come C2! All the best.

• Thank you so much everyone.  This process truly has been so amazing.  I start C2 on July 01.  Can't wait to see what the next challenge does.  Thanks again for the support and awesome comments.  

• From  ALL OF US Mark, You're most welcome, you sincerely deserve all the praise you get for your accomplishments on this C1,,,,way to go!!

• www.marksbodyforlife.blogspot.com

Updated my blog.  Thought I'd share :)

• Awesome Mark!!

• KIck ass dude!

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• Great job!  Treuly inspirational!

• Dude...you friggin killed it....so inspirational!!!

Brez

• AWESOME JOB MAN!

Wow, you don't even look like the same person haha!

Very inspiring! WELL DONE - and keep going dude!

• You look FANTASTIC!  Thank you for posting your photos so I can be motivated as well.