My 24 week journey with pics!!!!!

• Well I just completed my 2nd Challenge.  I weighed in this morning at 220.5 lbs and lost another 17 lbs for a total of 50.5 lbs thru 2 challenges.  I'm currently 16.8% body fat, I dropped another 10% body fat this 2nd challenge for a a total drop of 20% body fat thru 2 challenges.  I'm very excited with my results thus far, however I still have another 15 lbs of stubborn fat around my waist that needs to go!!  That 15 lbs will be my next goal after taking off 2 weeks of active rest while in the middle of a move as you can tell by the pictures.  I'll be starting up C3 as of July 9th in search of those "six-pack abs"!!!!

Day 1

End of C1

End of C2

Day 1

End of C1

End of C2

Day 1

End of C1

End of C2

End of C2

End of C2

• Wayt to go and great work.  Fantastic positive attitude as well towards future goals.  You should be proud, you finished with results that are admirable.  Keep Moving Forward.  Photos show noteworthy improvement overall.

• SWEET!! Nice hard work and determination, pperk! It's truly inspirational, keep going!!!

• Awesome!  You look great!!

~Nothing changes until SOMETHING changes~

• Great job!!  You are looking amazing!  Way to kill those workouts & follow through on what you started.  Be proud; you deserve it!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Bid difference!! You look great!  Congratulations!  You should be very proud of your hard work!! :)

• Looking good, Congrats man

• wow..good for you!!!!  You look great and look at those eyes sparkling & that smile big as can be  :)  keep it up

Jodi :)

• you look awesome :) congrats!

• All I can say is W.O.W!!!

The definition you're achieving in your biceps, shoulders and back are really amazing!

Congratulations and keep up the awesome work!!

• Awsome work!!

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• Thanks all for the positive and kind words.  

My family and I finally got moved in to our new house and it was a hectic and crazy week of active rest.  My nutrition for the week was HORRIBLE, I ate alot of take out, subs, fast food and etc....... However, I decided not to take an extra week off of active rest and jumped right into C3 as of yesterday.  With all that crap I ate for the week I was pleasantly suprised to have only gained a 1/2 lb:)

So I'm starting C3 off at 221 lbs at 6'2" with 16.8% body fat.  My goal is to reach 205 lbs with 10 % body fat.  

• You don't even look like the same person!  I love the smile, congrats on the awesome progress!