My Week 8 Results

• Well week 8 has ended....onto week 9.  I thought I'd share my week 8 results.  So I have only lost 6lbs off the scale.  According to tracker that translates to 9lbs of body fat lost and 3lbs of muscle gained.  I've lost 2 inches off off my waist, hips, chest & bust.  And 3 inches off the abdomen (measured at naval).  I was about to give up at Week 5.  I'm glad I've stuck with it.  I can't wait to see what happens in the next 4 weeks!

I put my progress pic on my profile.  Or you can see them on tracker - I'm HeatherC there too.   Now remember I had no intention of ever showing anyone these pics or I would have at least put on some makeup! :)  But I've seen so many people around week 4 and 5 that are feeling just like I was so maybe this will help them stick it out.

• Nice work Heather - I see some great changes. Kick the next 4 weeks hard and you will be amazed at the changes to come.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• Thanks!  I'm going to give it all I've got!  

• Holy Smokes!   Heather great job.  The 8th week pic shows much improvement!

I am 1 click behind you and starting up the 8th week, so when week 8 is done I'll post my before and week 8 pic.

Thanx for sharing.  I know it helps us all to stay on track and keep the motivation and the energy levels high!

Can't wait to see your 12 week results!

~Marqui D C1W8D50

• Congrats on the losses!!!!!! You look GREAT!! The best is yet to come! Trust me!! :)

Glad you posted them, I remember the other day (at least I think it was you!) who said I'm going to try to be brave enough to post mine....You look wonderful...what are you talking about lady!! lol!

Keep up the Fantastic work! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thanks Marqui!    I was pretty discouraged after week 4 pics because there was just so little difference.  The only noticeable difference was in my backside...which was enough to keep me going.  I'm so glad I did.  It was nice to finally see a significant change taking place.  

Yep Debbie that was me.  I wasn't sure there was going to be enough of a change to share.  I think when I see myself daily I don't notice the changes.  After taking the pic even my husband was shocked to see the difference!  I can't wait for week 12!  I'm going to kick some butt!

• Right on Sister!!!! I saw most of my changes in wks 9-12 so looking forward to your progress!!! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• HeatherC you are doing a great job!!  Congrats on trusting the process and it only gets better from here!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Nice job!  I am starting week 4 today, and like you, haven't seen ANY "real" changes yet, not even on the scale, so hopefully by week 8, I can see some results, as you have!  I told myself, that if by week 4 I haven't seen anything, I'd bump up the cardio & the weights, so we'll see how that goes this week.

Live TODAY like there's no TOMORROW!

• Heather! FABULOUS job!!!  The great thing is... you have gotten the slow part OUT OF THE WAY ALREADY. The rest will be FUN to watch!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

• Heather! Awesome job- you can really see the changes around your waist and rib cage area. Your stomach looks alot tighter too!

Keep it up!!

Stacy Lynn

• Thank you all so much!  Saturday night my sister-in-law got so sick of me pulling up my jeans she told me to "go buy a new pair of pants already!"  But damn I hate do do that right now.  I'm hoping to get down another size in the next 4 weeks! :)

• yeah. What an awful thing to have to do.....     :)

Stacy Lynn

• Congrats HeatherC. You look great! I too am entering week 9. I'm really stoked about the next 4 weeks because in my previous challenges it has been those last 4 weeks where I have seen the biggest changes. In fact just in the last few workouts I have started to see a nice vein down my bicep which is a sign of losing the bodyfat. Keep up the good work and let's finish strong!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Your results are helping me keep going today!  Thank you!!  Starting week 4 and haven't had good motivation today.  I know I need to stick with the program...and hopefully I'll be posting some pictures with good results in 4 more weeks  :)  Thank you!