I did it! Transformation with pics

• Very well done!! Awsome job!!!

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• You look absolutely incredible!!  Excellent work.

• That is good to know. Looking at your pictures I have pretty much exactly your body type and your before state. I really admire your after pics and have hope I can get to a similar shape.  I sometime wonder whether it is even possible to get rid of that pouch or whether I am simply stuck with it due to stretched out skin etc. Seeing your progress makes me feel there IS a chance.

I also appreciate you sharing that it took about 11 weeks for the love handles to tighten up. I just started week 3 on Monday and while I am feeling much better, have lost about a pound (I thought I would have lost more by now..), and have received compliments from my fiance about my legs\butt (yeahyeah! not what you think!), I do not see improvement in my hips.... I suppose I just have to be really patient and keep working until much later in the program.  :-)

Thank you!

• Great job! You look fantastic!

• Just saw this; must have missed it before.  You look stunning!!  You did a fantastic job.  Will you be doing another challenge?

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• You look absolutely gorgeous,  Thank you so much for sharing. You are such an inspiration!

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory." – Ralph Waldo Emerson---

• Is that even the same person??? LOL That's AWESOME!! Congratulations!!

• Cheesy Poofs! I read your post only losing 11 pounds, but who cares... LOOK AT YOU! You look completely different! I heard muscle weighs more than fat, so... Go on girl!!!

• Thank you all so much! BDMom, I am going to do another challenge! I go on vacation next week and when I get back I'm going to start another 12 week challenge. This time my focus will be more on muscle gain than losing weight. I'm excited to start again. Since the end of this challenge I have cheated quite a bit and I'm ready to get back on track. I felt a million times better, inside and out when I was doing the challenge. I need the 12 week challenge to keep myself disciplined!

• Oh and Schattenreich, that's exactly why I posted these. There was another girl who posted her pictures on here that had about my body type, and she's what inspired me to keep going. I still have a ways to go, but I think with one more challenge I'll be where I want to be!

• So it truly isn't what you way that matters but how fit and strong your body is. You look fabulous and I'm really inspired by your progress.

• Dang. I wish I'd worn striped socks so even my feet in my after pic would totally rock like yours. You did an awesome job! Congratulations!!!

• You look fantastic, congratulations!

• You look amazing! Very inspiring.

• Thank you LovinLife2012. You have definitely given back! :-)