My Body-for-LIFE transformation pics!!

• Hi Genesiah:  Great Job!!  You are transforming yourself from the inside out.  Your whole attitude looks different.  You have a strength about you that is inspiring!  You Go Go Go!!!

• Way to go!!! Your back and your hips have really gone down in size. Keep it up.....you are doing great.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Good job!!   you should be very proud of yourself :)

~Nothing changes until SOMETHING changes~

• Wow!!   You are looking great!!  I can see such an amazing difference!  Keep up the hard work and dedication....you are looking awesome!!!  I just started my journey and I have a lot of weight to lose (65+ pounds), but I am determined to make it through!

Darlene

• Your dedicaiton and hard work shows, never give up!

• You look great! You've got great legs too - very nicely shaped. I'm jealous! haha

• Great progress!!! Keep it up!

• i'm just starting out, but was looking through other forums for motivation and stumbled upon your pictures.  you look fantastic!  thank you for sharing.  your face is a whole different shape!  that side profile pic is amazing.  like haylzabub said, your legs look fantastic!  yay!

• Look how much your belly shrank! And your face looks so slim!  Great job!!!

• WOW!  Keep it up!

• Thank you for sharing.  You look incredible.  I can only hope I can see such great achievement in 11 more weeks!

• That is just wonderful, good job!!!

• wow! way to lead!!!