End of Week 9 with pics!

• Phew, 3 weeks left. Would love to hear some feedback, suggestions, advice, etc. I want to drop a lot more in my midsection... cutting way down on fruits, bread and red meat for the next 3 weeks. Already cut out cheese, flavored yogurts, and pasta. Also working super hard at cardio (while fasting, always). I'm adding .1 mph every time. Set a personal record today, covered 2.11 miles by Minute 19. Ready to finish this!!

• Your shoulders are looking awesome!  And you can really see progress in your lower back.  Keep it up!

• You look great!  Good job!

~Nothing changes until SOMETHING changes~

• Definitely seeing a difference where you have more muscle tone. I notice you are a lot slimmer in your midsection too. Good work!

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• MW, girl!  You are soo gutsy...  I think you are doing GREAT!  I see muscle tone all over... legs looking good, arms looking good.  You are getting the curve in the waist look at the back side.  3 more weeks & you can do it!

Tonja

• Wow, MW, look at the muscles in that back! You are doing awesome and you look great!

T

• Way to Go,  Great work overall,  It show in your photos and your expressions and results.   Keep up the good work and the focus you already have going and you will be proud at the end of the 12 weeks I am sure.

• I'm very impressed that you're ramping it up for these last three weeks.  I think that will make a noticeable difference and help you finish big.

• Great job! Keep up the good work.

• Your back looks amazing. What back workouts are you doing?

• Hey blair, I try to change up my workouts every 4 weeks. For back, the first 4 weeks I did one-arm dumbbell rows. Then I did cable rows. Now in the last 4 weeks, I am doing single-arm cable rows. It's funny because my back is the one place I always felt wasn't getting worked, but the proof is in the pudding I guess. :)

I did also figure out it seems better for me to do triceps, then biceps, then the rest. That way my triceps and biceps are cooked and not helping my shoulders/chest/back along so those muscle groups are putting in a lot more work. Maybe that is making a difference too.

• WOW!  your making great progress!  Great job!  

• I always have muscle spasms when I get to my triceps so I lowered the weight on those. Maybe switching it around would help too. I had not thought of doing that before. I started using resistance bands to do rows for my back. I really like them.

• Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!

Check out my blog! LivingOnMacros.wordpress.com

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• Great progress!!! Keep it up.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"