Lost 5#

• Hey BFL'rs new and old just wanted to share my 12 week progress pictures with you all.. started the first week of February and finished this past Sunday I just wanted to point out that I lost a grand total of 5lbs. although my results aren't DRAMATIC by any means I'm just trying to show that relying on the scale is the complete wrong way to judge progress.. any way starting weight was 230lbs I lost my record of measurements.. I finished at 225 I have been following bfl for nearly a year and a half and It has given me so much.. This is my 5th challenge and was the first time i strayed from the usual format .. still got my cardio in but wanted to change up the weights (to all newbies please please PLEASE follow the book exactly how it's stated it works!) Anywho here goes,

and just for reference this was me before I put BFL into my life and I use it as a constant reminder to myself to never EVER EVER go back to being that person again..

• I am so proud of you IslandDude!!!! Your progress is amazing! Keep up the good work!

• AWESOME AWESOME AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You keep it up!!  thats just great..you look wonderful and look at that smile :)  WOW

Such inspiration for sure

JODI  :)

• Awesome job, brother! SO proud of you! Love, MK

• Good job! You work in the restaurant biz? I don't know how you manage to stay away from all the tempting foods! :D

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!

• Runner, Jodi, MK, thank you thank you Gonna ramp it up next time around time to get serious..

Elle, Yes I do and that was literally the hardest part to overcome I constantly had to remind myself about "why" I was doing what I was doing. It took some time but I eventually won the battle when I was at work, was not easy by any measure though lol.. thank you!

• Aloha,   Way to Go Island Dude (sorry about the misspelling yesterday, it was day  6 of week 3 of c3 and I was really beat until I got to the gym to re-vitalize).  That long ago photo show just how far your have progressed on your journey.  Keep Moving Forward and great job on those weight lifts.   I intend to try over 425 on a leg press tommorrow on that last set and go up another 5 or so lbs on the carriage again this week, perhaps 10lbs. I really like LBWO days the most.

• WEll, dang! You really look good!  How exciting to see such progress. Keep on - we're with you!  Wow!

Dee

• Woo hoo!  Your progress is amazing!  

• Wow!  What a journey you are on! You are truly transforming yourself!  You Go Guy!  Congratulations on all your hard work!

• Amazing Island_ dude ...excellent progress.

I also remember some of the numbers for the weights you were pushing up in the air...Truly, truly inspirational.

I cannot wait to read about your further success in cycle 6.

Keep going strong Island and thanks for inspiring us all.

-Jeff

I am not going to tell you that it will be easy ... I am going to tell you that it will be worth it!

• Bill: thanks I cant wait to see your results of your c4 buddy! Keep rocking it!

Proverbs: thank you very much! I hope things are going well for you!

optimist, anne: thank you both I always struggled with weight and am very happy to have made bfl part of my daily life..

Run my friend! Thank you soo much this place and all of the great peeps are a HUGE part of what has kept me going. I really plan on knocking the next one out of the park! Will keep you all posted and eagerly reading everyone else's daily trials and tribulations.. Thanks again everyone!!

• Way to go Island!  I know you put in the work, your getting ripped man.  Looking good.  I guess i am going to have to post my pics up...

• I hear you, Island_Dude. I'm not employed right now, but when I was working in the office, I would smell other people's food and then put it on list for my free day. LOL!

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!