Week 10 progress pics

• Here are my week 10 pictures.  I'm pretty excited about how I'm looking (better than pre-baby), but the numbers don't really reflect it.  I may have lost a half an inch in my waist but not much otherwise.  I'm starting to wish I was taking more measurements like multiple places on my arm, torso and leg.  I still have a long way to go, but I'm still feeling pretty pumped to keep moving.  I don't even feel like I'm in a challenge anymore, rather I feel like this is the way I live now (apart from the calorie restriction :P ) 

Starting weight 168, week 10 weight 157 after a 4 week stall at 160

Week 1 day 1 vs week 10 day 5

• you can really see it around ur tummy and your thighs though! Keep up the good work :)

"...I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."

• I can really see it in your back, and your stomach is looking really toned!  Good job!

• To me, it looks as though your posture is much better which means your back muscles are getting stronger. Your arms look like they have more definition and your stomach looks more toned. Great job, keep it up!!

Check out my blog! LivingOnMacros.wordpress.com

If it were easy, everyone would do it.

• awesome job!!!!!   Good luck and keep up the amazing work!!!

• Great work so far,  Hang in there and finish and I belive your progress will continue through the weeks left. Keep Moving Forward!!!

• Wow!  I can really see your body lifting up and firming up!  Keep going lady!

• Great work!!!

• Great job!!

• Thanks everyone!!!